No sex please, we're teenagers Watch

This discussion is closed.
mangomaz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Luize)
Sticky...They did point out that people lie about their virginity. They had an interview with a few guys who were saying that they think that most people exaggerate what they have done with people. They had a virgin in the romance academy (I think) and so that should be able to show that not EVERYBODY is having sex.
Although I do think it was patronising and really not all that well done, it's better than nothing and at least they attempted to try.
That is true, but he was also quite religeous and so it may have just given off the impression that to be a virgin at that age is only for those that take their religion very seriously.

I missed the last two episodes... no tv
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I missed the final one - anyone care to fill me in on what happened?

I saw the 2nd one last week so didn't have a chance to comment on it, but I was appalled by the SRT show, especially the bit with the heart and the chainsaw. It was just wrong. Also I was quite surprised at how many of them took the ring, as it's definitely something I wouldn't even consider doing now, but looking back, when I was that age, I probably WOULD have taken it. And that brings a whole different element in; the SRT are targetting teenagers at their most vulnerable and impressionable age, they're not mature enough to make a decision like that and I really think that it's stupid.

Keep kids informed is all great, but pretending like everyone's actually going to keep their SRT vow is stupid.
Umair Suleman
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
Please never ever think about doing this bad thing untill you are married.Please come towards islam which is the best religion in the world.It teaches us the best principles of life and it is a key to success in this world and the world hereafter.If somebody has any queries about islam then you can email me at [email protected] try to become modest and a good human being.
Wineblood
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Umair Suleman)
Please come towards islam which is the best religion in the world.
Ermm... how about "no" ??
xx hannah xx
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Umair Suleman)
Please never ever think about doing this bad thing untill you are married.Please come towards islam which is the best religion in the world.It teaches us the best principles of life and it is a key to success in this world and the world hereafter.If somebody has any queries about islam then you can email me at [email protected] try to become modest and a good human being.
is that kind of thing allowed on this site??!
notts
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
wtf. random crazy bump.

well retarded putting ur email addy on a forum
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (388)
79.84%
Leave (98)
20.16%

Watched Threads