The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

MENDIP COURT BRISTOL UWE - help please :)

I'm coming to uwe in september and i've been given room 408 in mendip court as my accomodation but i've just had an email from someone whos lived in mendip before saying its mostly full of mature students and foreign students and that I probably won't have other freshers in my flat :s any information on mendip would be appreciated i was really excited now i'm dreading it if i'm gona be the only fresher in my flat :s
Reply 1
From the Student Village Handbook...

"If you are a new student to the University you will normally have been offered a single room in a flat sharing with other new students. Similarly postgraduate and mature students would normally be placed with final year undergraduates or postgraduate students."

So looks like you'd be okay. I however, because of my age, will probably be put in with fellow oldies and people trying to finish their degrees. Which wasn't something I was fully aware of, and probably wouldn't have been my preference...
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm in mendip and most of the students are new, that I've seen anyway!
Reply 3
You'll be put with other freshers. Quantock had a few mature students but apart from that all the courts are pretty much for freshers with the occasional 2nd year student.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending