Clearing at QMUL Watch

This discussion is closed.
miam
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
i applied for maths at QMUL last week and haven't heard anything since. i no they hav my clearing form coz they sent me an email last week on fri to check whether this is the right choice i what to do... i just wanted to no how long does it take to hear from them whether they will make an offer to me or not??
Fluffy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You could try using a quaint old device called the 'telephone'...
totallydeflated
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
don't they decide whether to offer you a place or not, before you actually send in ur form.
have u checked the ucas website,it should say whether or not you have been accepted.
miam
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
yeah thanks just checked ucas.... Any way Fluffy u don't need to b like that... I tried phoning but the line is always bloody busy!!! thanks 4 replyin....
Fluffy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Not trying to be funny, but who then hell on here is going to be able to tell you if they were likely to make an offer or not????
THE UNDERDOG
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
they told me within 2hours on results day if that helps at all
totallydeflated
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Fluffy)
Not trying to be funny, but who then hell on here is going to be able to tell you if they were likely to make an offer or not????
completely unnecessary fluffy.
that wasn't the question anyway.
Fluffy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The number of people who post such questions on sites like this seriously worries me. Especially when the obvious answer is to phone them sooner rather than later.

How pissed off would you be if you found out you didn't have a place because of an admin glitch potentiated by a lack of personal follow up?

Why beat around the bush and dress things up when the matter is somewhat urgent?
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
There should be a deadline by which time they have to reply to offers after examination results, there has to be.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (169)
18.51%
No (556)
60.9%
Not really bothered about them (188)
20.59%

Watched Threads