Scroll to see replies

gossip_girl
its my birthday!!!!

thats all you have to say :wink:

but it does help if it is someones b day lol

agreed.
Reply 21
Tarts_n_Vicars
Flash some cleavage at a geek waiting for drinks at the bar and your wish will be his command :wink:

Flash it at me and you'll get more than a drink...you'll get a shot too!!! lol
Reply 22
Fluffy
That's not a 'free' drink - it's being rang through the till, and is theft. And very tracible, as the till will be down. V dodgy that old, giving your friend their money back routine. I know most companies will happily shop staff for doing this, and the recipient gets dragged along for being an accessory.

Fluffy - licencee in a former life :biggrin:

OMG :eek: Consider myself well and truly told off :bawling:

Just glad I've never been the one to go to the bar then, cos I'm not a thief!
Reply 23
The Birthday Thing works a charm. I dont remember Buying an single drink last Friday.. It was terrific :smile:

(Technically It was my actual birthday.. But who can tell?)
I managed to get to know a couple of people who work behind the bar and am infact living with them this year so I can normally get drinks for a small price. I have been known to get 4 or 5 drinks for the price of one.
Reply 25
Sleep With The Barman?
Reply 26
i went to a bar- brought myself a drink walk over to sit down with my mates noticed it had spilled on me...so i put the cup down...took a drink...it spilled on me again- i now had a very wet top! looked down the table was soaked- so i looked at the glass(well plastic)...it had split...
so i went to the bar told them the story and they gave me free drinks all night- tho my top was ruined- but i reckoned i saved £20-30 which was probably more than my old top was worth!!- but it was rather sticky!! on the + side i did manage to pull a really nice guy tho!

Latest

Trending

Trending