UCAS conformation of offers Watch

This discussion is closed.
emzie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
checked UCAS online today and i've got my official offer on it (was a good feeling after seeing it blank for so long!) It was put up there on 06Jan (yesterday) so your ones should be up there aswell (just letting you know!)
Sazzle
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by emzie)
checked UCAS online today and i've got my official offer on it (was a good feeling after seeing it blank for so long!) It was put up there on 06Jan (yesterday) so your ones should be up there aswell (just letting you know!)
Mine's still not up :mad: neither is Southampton's who made me an offer back in October and STILL havn't told UCAS, I just want to get my final slip so I can confirm my place!
Veedy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by emzie)
Is that your Oxford offer Emzie?
androidkiller
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
My Cambridge offer isn't up yet.

Who cares?
Sazzle
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
I've just checked and you're on our system as U which means UCAS have known since the end of october - there's a delay at UCAS's end not ours
OK then - Bad UCAS but how do you know who I am? - Scary!
Sazzle
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
HeeHee that's cool!

Well there's not a lot you could do as I only told Soton the GOOD things about me! Except maybe give out my home phone number! :eek:
Sazzle
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
However in September I will be able to find out your ethnicity and which other universities you applied to :eek:
White (british), Oxford, Durham and Edinburgh - there we go you don't even have to wait for that exciting news!
Sazzle
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Of course if you were a pre A level applicant I could find out your A level results on the Monday before the Thursday they are released.
Gosh if only I'd known that last year - would £20 have changed your mind?
*dave*
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
hehehe - I'm afraid confirmation (after the results are published) is stressful enough as it is - to risk making it more stressful would cost a lot more than £20
You work at southamptom uni?
*dave*
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
hehehe - I'm afraid confirmation (after the results are published) is stressful enough as it is - to risk making it more stressful would cost a lot more than £20
how would telling sumone their result make u stressed? i know it might go against rules etc but as long as u int caught it dont matter lol ... tell me my results 3 days b4 lol
emzie
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
yeh Veedy it is

yeh tell me mine too lol
Veedy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by emzie)
yeh Veedy it is
OK, thanks. Just wondering because mine isn't up yet.
Sazzle
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yay my Oxford one is now up, I checked at 5 o'clock and it wasn't there, but now it is.

No sign of the Soton one Is there anyway I can check with UCAS that they have that info? They have probably had the Soton offer for more than 2 months - surely that's not normal?

I just want to confirm my Oxford offer!
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sazzle)
Yay my Oxford one is now up, I checked at 5 o'clock and it wasn't there, but now it is.

No sign of the Soton one Is there anyway I can check with UCAS that they have that info? They have probably had the Soton offer for more than 2 months - surely that's not normal?

I just want to confirm my Oxford offer!
Many congratulations to you!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (43)
43.88%
Pro-humanity (55)
56.12%

Watched Threads