Turn on thread page Beta

party on saturday, have to dress up as someone/something beginning with H! help! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alice2411)
    LOL!! classic, but again id like to look slightly attractive!! im not sure id pull if i was a huge penis, the boys wouldnt b too interested i doubt!!
    Lol Well, I guess not then.

ReputationRep:
    go as Herleif

ReputationRep:
    what about Hilary Duff or Holly Valance?

ReputationRep:
    A haddok? No one else would go as one. If you have more than one haddok things are just fishy! (That was bad)

ReputationRep:
    humpty dumpty or heidi klum
    gd luck n hav fun

ReputationRep:
    Someone..like said..hippy earlier...man, I think that would be like a radical far out choice (of course the accent and everything else isnt needed but it all helps) sounds like its gonna be a cool party, what a great idea Have a great time

ReputationRep:
    i need something original and something that i dont have
    to buy much for! please dont say horse or hippo or harry potter or
    hermione or a hawaii girl! they r alredy being done amoungst a lot of
    other stuff!! is there an original celebrty out there beignning with H? or
    has a surname beginning with H who has brown hair? cheers :P
    Hi Alice,

I'll try to think of some Aussie ones for you, which would reduce the probability of other people doing it

Hmm, let me think: h... honey? No that wasn't Aussie, but I'm sure you could easily to that one :cool: O/w, yeah hippy is a good one, nice and fun, aargh H is hard!

OMG! :eek: Just had a thought - this one isn't Aussie, but how about a Hilton? :p:

Anyway that's all I can think of at the moment Sorry if I'm not much
    help,

DB_x

ReputationRep:
    Go as Hitler. When people ask, tell them you're Prince Harry.

ReputationRep:
    Actually I've got more!

How about Hard Yakka? :laugh: Lol that's Aussie, otherwise I got my friend to suggest a few more general H themes:

-A Harlet
    -Harem worker
    -Helper- santas little helper or a maid??
    -Health care professional ie doctor or nurse
    -Hitch hiker
    -Hungarian national costume
    -Head hunter ie like Lara Croft style
    -Her Royal Majesty (the queen/princess)
    -Hills Hoist (although this could prove very difficult, and you don't want kids -spinning round and round on you all night :p: )
    -Hairdresser
    -Heidi
    -Hero/Heroine
    -Hindu
    -Hillbilly
    -Housewife (ie. you could dress up as one of the desperate housewives! lol)
    -Hayley from Home & Away (hey, this can work if you're a blonde OR brunette Just be sure to whack on a belly )

Umm... yeah, hope that's enough for the meantime!

Have fun at your party! :cool:

DB_x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Go as Hitler. When people ask, tell them you're Prince Harry.
    :rolleyes: did we even read what Laura789 said on page 2 of this thread? ...

ReputationRep:
    hollyoaks is a good idea!! are there any girl characters with names begining with H? ...*wonders off to find website*

no NOT helen the old one!
    Or Alice, you know what you could do - are they any popular/not so popular :eek: shops in the UK starting with H? You could dress up as SAs (sales assistants, as you can tell I use Vogue forum prolly more than I do TSR ) complete with name tags and everything Either coz they're rad or you're taking the piss

Just thought I'd add that idea, a friend of mine and I went as Supre (gah, if you ever visit Australia, avoid this store like the plague ) sales assistants and it was funny as :p:

Hope that helps,

DB_x

ReputationRep:
    lol sure why not!! lol no. hehe im so hungry!! maybe i could go as HUNGER!! from the cereal adverts! LOL
    Lol you're funny that made me laugh :rofl: Remind me to rep you tomorrow or something, gotta go back to the mall now. Was only at uni to drop off an assignment!

Danni xox

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    :rolleyes: did we even read what Laura789 said on page 2 of this thread? ...
    Not in the mood for informed social satire, are we?

ReputationRep:
    Hippy
    Hermit
    Hungover! < lol
    A HELLO KITTY! http://www.sanrio.com/main/games/dow...24x768star.jpg!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    i still think Handy Andy is the best idea EVER...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cazzi_Bear)
    Hippy
    Hermit
    Hungover! < lol
    A HELLO KITTY! http://www.sanrio.com/main/games/dow...24x768star.jpg!!!!!
    hmm i do havea party on friday night and im going cduk on the saturday so i would be very hungover and tired!!

ReputationRep:
    hmm i do havea party on friday night and im going cduk on the saturday so i would be very hungover and tired!!
    oo i have a hello ktty t shirt!! i cud just wear that with some jeans/jean skirt lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Not in the mood for informed social satire, are we?
    I was way back on page two, but then I got here and it turned out I was too late. And that's never funny.

ReputationRep:
    oo i have a hello ktty t shirt!! i cud just wear that with some jeans/jean skirt lol
    why not!

just wear that and make a headband with some kitty ears and draw some wiskers on ur face and there ur done!

i recon thats a bloody gr8 idea, even tho i do say so myself! hehe

ReputationRep:
    No, but it is witty you see? Because 'Hitler' and 'Harry' share the initial 'H'; and Harry once dressed up as...

Oh, never mind.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.