This discussion is closed.
sassy_j
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
hi everyone,

i was just wondering, when a university offers you a place, will they post you through a letter first, or will it show up straight away on UCAS?

x x x
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sassy_j)
hi everyone,

i was just wondering, when a university offers you a place, will they post you through a letter first, or will it show up straight away on UCAS?

x x x
For me, the offer showed up on the UCAS quicker, then I recieved a letter.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sassy_j)
hi everyone,

x x x
mine was half UCAS first, half uni first.

lou xxx
sassy_j
Rep:
?
maybe i will have a check now then, because a week after i sent off my UCAS form, i checked evry day on the website and got worried when i didnt hear anything, but they process the forms at different times, depending on your course

x x x
George-W-Duck
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
it varies, some unis are very 'friendly' with applicants and tell you when they recieve your ucas, when they make offers and everything such as durham, newcastle and leicester in my experience. As for warwick, i didnt get any communication whatsoever with them, not even a letter to say i was rejected
sassy_j
Rep:
?
thats a bit harsh, they could of at least had the decency to contact you with a letter or something.

nope, my ucas tracker is still blank

x x x
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (244)
61.93%
Yes- I don't like it (18)
4.57%
No- I want it (106)
26.9%
No- I don't want it (26)
6.6%

Watched Threads