what haircut for a guy?? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Lush Law
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by erk)
bleached highlights look like 'i've gone to tesco and bought one of those hats, i'm cool'.

Well I prefer my hair with highlights in. I was bored of my natural colour.
sleepyeba
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Grow it out!
I would suggest something like Mr Depp here. A teeny bit shorter tho?

http://www.joblo.com/newsimages2/picsecretwindow.jpg
johns
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
no i cant really have long hair cos it goes all curly and i cant be bothered to straighten it, so i need a nice style for quite short hair really. i was thinkin of a mohican type thing??like shaved (number 2) sides, and just cut spiky on the top and back
lmclaney
Report 13 years ago
Yeah i jus had mid-long blonde hair n was avin a bad hair day so went hairdresses got mohican type thing n i totally hated it-din suit me at all.So, i got home n jus shaved it all off-it dont look as gud as when it was long bt it much better than the mohican.The mohican thing i think makes lads look gay.
eleanor.ellis
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by lmclaney)
Yeah i jus had mid-long blonde hair n was avin a bad hair day so went hairdresses got mohican type thing n i totally hated it-din suit me at all.So, i got home n jus shaved it all off-it dont look as gud as when it was long bt it much better than the mohican.The mohican thing i think makes lads look gay.
nah mohawks are cool, they just need to be done well. I love the whole log on top completely shaved at the sides as i think it looks cool, but dont fancy guys who have it. The best mohawk ive seen was Fran from Travis'. But you gotta love the longer hair, Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp.....Ill stop now.
johns
yeh i dont mean like a really exteme mohican (as in completely shaved off on the sides lol). i think i'll go for the mohican with blonde bits in. i just want somethin a little bit different for uni, cos gonna be meetin loadsa ppl so dont want naff hair lol
Lush Law
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I agree a mohican does look gay, especially when a lad has highlights/bleached hair. Just like me
harrison1984
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ProfessorFitBoy)
I woulnt go 4 those awful, cheap, cringe-worthy bleached blond streaks - it always looks either very 'chav' or very gay lol.
So agree, it's a vile style, especially bleached. I'm bisexual man and hate guys with that hairstyle, it's so going to go out of fashion soon. Mullets, I hate too, mullets with bleached blonde hair. How utterly vile. Loving shaved hair on men. shave it off.
eleanor.ellis
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by red_roadkill)
I agree a mohican does look gay, especially when a lad has highlights/bleached hair. Just like me
haha, good point.
johns
i dont think it does that much if its natural colour
johns
id love to shave my hair off believe me! but i know it wouldnt suit me so theres no point
RyanW67
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I wouldnt go for highlighted, I have done loads and always end up regretting it!!!! grrrr!! heres me at the mo, really unhappy with my hair, but think it could be alright with a trim

http://www.ryan-williams.co.uk/hairthird.jpg
JonnyB
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by JoeFen)
Get a grade 3 all over you woman.
This is coming from a Strokes fan. :rolleyes:
Seriously, I would love to do that, but I'd look like a tit.
johns
heres me at the mo, really unhappy with my hair, but think it could be alright with a trim
i think your hair looks alright at the mo. do ppl think that natural coloured hair is boring??
TheVlad
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
No. You can't beat a natural brunette with soft shiny clean dark hair.
ClosetGinger
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
If changing the colour - go darker, I'm thinking a cut and colour similar to this

In one word: HOT

http://gaelonline.com/gallery/

Scroll around - the longer hair shots are outta this world hot
belafron
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
This website has got some pretty good ideas and tips http://haircutsformen.org
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ClosetGinger)
If changing the colour - go darker, I'm thinking a cut and colour similar to this

In one word: HOT

http://gaelonline.com/gallery/

Scroll around - the longer hair shots are outta this world hot
that guy looks like the ape equivalent of the guy from smallville
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (52)
28.26%
No - I got the required grades (109)
59.24%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (23)
12.5%

Watched Threads