CaPs LoCk Watch

This discussion is closed.
sassy_j
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Hi

i dont know if anyone has ever done this, im sure you have at some point, but when you are typing up something, eg an essay, do you sometimes leave on the caps key so all of the writing until you glance up is in caps.

when this happens to me i have to erase it all and start again, its so annoying!

i was just wondering whether anyone on here knew a trick to turn it into lower case letter?

x x x
jediknight007
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by sassy_j)
Hi

i dont know if anyone has ever done this, im sure you have at some point, but when you are typing up something, eg an essay, do you sometimes leave on the caps key so all of the writing until you glance up is in caps.

when this happens to me i have to erase it all and start again, its so annoying!

i was just wondering whether anyone on here knew a trick to turn it into lower case letter?

x x x

How can you not notice that you are typing in caps?
Dickie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
its do-able.

Also, when you're typing on a laptop, do you ever brush the mouse pad with your thumb, putting the cursor right in the middle of a block of text?
so annoying.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by sassy_j)
Hi

x x x
In word go to format --> change case. hope this saves you hours of typing!

lou xxx
sassy_j
Rep:
?
(Original post by jediknight007)
How can you not notice that you are typing in caps?
because when i type i only glance up occasionally, and sometimes people forget to change it
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I touch-type so it never happens.
sassy_j
Rep:
?
(Original post by lou p lou)
In word go to format --> change case. hope this saves you hours of typing!

lou xxx
awww thanx, ur a star!

x x x
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dickie)
its do-able.

Also, when you're typing on a laptop, do you ever brush the mouse pad with your thumb, putting the cursor right in the middle of a block of text?
so annoying.
yes!
meepmeep
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
This will be a lifesaver in the future. Thanks!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1377)
79.5%
Leave (355)
20.5%

Watched Threads