**mary Brancker House** Important Rvc People!!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
silkymouse1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by northern_lass)
what number did you guys all ring? i cant find the accomodation number on the website.
I just got a text informing me that I had an email. However, before that, I did email them on the email address that's on their website. However, on the stuff I got from them with my tenancy documents, it said to contact Sam Vickers on 0207 780 1598. Hope that helps!

L
sweetlikechocol
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by silkymouse1)
Room B Flat 120 Block B
Ooh exciting!

Lisa
My mate is in the flat next to you! Flat 119!
we both went to the same school, shes lovely and is moving in on the 23rdish!
xxx
Cat!!!!!!!!
Report 13 years ago
SO? Noone's anywhere near flat 428! I really am gonna be on my own!
northern_lass
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I just got a text informing me that I had an email. However, before that, I did email them on the email address that's on their website. However, on the stuff I got from them with my tenancy documents, it said to contact Sam Vickers on 0207 780 1598. Hope that helps!

L
thanku! ill give that a go if i havent heard anything by monday
silkymouse1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sweetlikechocol)
My mate is in the flat next to you! Flat 119!
we both went to the same school, shes lovely and is moving in on the 23rdish!
xxx
Oooh wow cool! Tell her hi from her next door neighbour! I'm all excited about this news!
sweetlikechocol
lol! shes called Abi Boulden, and is lovely so u will at least have someone next to you that is lovely, even if all the others are freaks! he he he!
xxx
tessa
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
FINALLY GOT MY EMAIL.......wahoooooooooo...im in block B flat 530 room c....not that i have any idea where that is...lol....but yes...finally got it
silkymouse1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol! shes called Abi Boulden, and is lovely so u will at least have someone next to you that is lovely, even if all the others are freaks! he he he!
xxx
Oooh, but I'm a freak... Cool though. I shall look forward to meeting her
tessa
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
what documents did u guys get...cause i got two...one terms and stuff to sign and send off money for broadband..and like the terms for tenancy...but nothing to sign or for payment for tenancy...and my dads like freaking..as usual...and they something about following instructions in a covering letter in the email...but there doesn't appear to be one anywhere...hummmmmmmmmm :confused:
Boo_24986
Report 13 years ago
Hey! I new on here, but im in flat 310, room f, block a. Is anyone anywhere near me??!!
sweetlikechocol
(Original post by tessa)
what documents did u guys get...cause i got two...one terms and stuff to sign and send off money for broadband..and like the terms for tenancy...but nothing to sign or for payment for tenancy...and my dads like freaking..as usual...and they something about following instructions in a covering letter in the email...but there doesn't appear to be one anywhere...hummmmmmmmmm :confused:
I got all my stuff in 2 emails, the broadband stuff was separate to the tennancy stuff?!
xxx
tessa
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
oh ok...hummmm think im gonna ring them...i have all of the broadband stuff and only some of the tenancy stuff so.....hummmmm :confused: thanks anyway sweetlikechocol
tessa
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ohhhh ok found it now....the one from samantha......well it didn't say unite anywhere...how was i supposed to know..(it was just out of the title in my one) .lol..it went straight into my junk email folder as well..thanks a million sweetlikechocol
sweetlikechocol
(Original post by tessa)
Ohhhh ok found it now....the one from samantha......well it didn't say unite anywhere...how was i supposed to know..(it was just out of the title in my one) .lol..it went straight into my junk email folder as well..thanks a million sweetlikechocol
no worries, it all went straight to my junk mail aswel...nearly deleted it! stupid people at UNITE!
xxx
silkymouse1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Wondering if someoe could help me: in the stuff I got from Unite, there are 2 addresses to which to send the tenancy documents back to. Which address did you all send yours to? I've tried ringing but I just keep getting the answerphone. Please reply asap because it's supposed to be in before the 15th I think! :s

Lisa
sweetlikechocol
Wondering if someoe could help me: in the stuff I got from Unite, there are 2 addresses to which to send the tenancy documents back to. Which address did you all send yours to? I've tried ringing but I just keep getting the answerphone. Please reply asap because it's supposed to be in before the 15th I think! :s

Lisa
Im sending mine to samantha vickers, her address.....my theory was that she wante dit b4 15th coz that wen she will be at that address?! Im gonna send it to that address....if its wrongm then never mind....its the stupid companies fault really...they shouldnt have given us 2 addresses!
xxx
silkymouse1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Im sending mine to samantha vickers, her address.....my theory was that she wante dit b4 15th coz that wen she will be at that address?! Im gonna send it to that address....if its wrongm then never mind....its the stupid companies fault really...they shouldnt have given us 2 addresses!
xxx
Ok- thankyou!!
tessa
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yeah i kept getting the message her answerphone messages were full....i sent it to her as well like S.... house or whatever it was...took me like the whole morning to decide..lol.....yeah where is she....its like the busiest time...y is she out of her office..hummmmmm oh well
silkymouse1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I emailed unite and they said that the Sam vickers address was the correct one, so we've got the right one, so no worries! (though if this is the person who is in charge of our accommodation, I hope she starts doing a better job!)
sweetlikechocol
whos moving in on 19th? (ie. on monday?!)
xxx
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (279)
27.51%
No (735)
72.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed