?
Report 13 years ago
The Guardian also ranked UCL 14th for Law. Oh dreary me. :laugh:
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ironically Phonicsdude that daft mare goes to UCL :eek: goodness, didnt know entry standards had dropped to let her in
roff
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Xanthe)
The Guardian also ranked UCL 14th for Law. Oh dreary me. :laugh:
:rofl: nice one
Phonicsdude
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yes. You are quite dreary :p:

Anyone who believes UCL are the 14th best law faculty in the country is dreaming...and can keep their ignorance.
Id objectively say we are at least top 5, and probably 3rd or 4th.
Xanthe
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
UCL 3rd for Law after Oxbridge? Hmmmm. Err...yeah, right. Yeah sure...
Phonicsdude
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I said 3rd or 4th.
the "yeah,right" implies you believe it was wildly unrealistic of me.
Name a COUPLE of unis higher placed than us, Oxbridge excepted..!
Lauren18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Phonicsdude)
Name a COUPLE of unis higher placed than us, Oxbridge excepted..!
KCL, LSE :p:
Xanthe
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Lauren18)
Yeah! :cool:
Phonicsdude
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Phonicsdude)
My college portrays my high class! (high class!)
I walk past the strand
with my **** in my hand,
and wave it at kings as I pass!

Ooooh! Bert, bert!
I come in my shirt,
at least I go to UC! (UC!)
Theres one thing Im sure of, strand poly are winkers...
And as for LSE, the two unis are about as good as each other. Academically LSE just about wins, and for the university experience (the UCL law soc is FAR more socially active than any other UCL soc, and UCL has a greater bredth of students) UCL wins.

Refuted.
Xanthe
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The problem with having these sorts of discussions is that everyone always reaches pretty much the same conclusion: the London 'heavy weights' are always ranked after Oxbridge, so any of the 'Big Four' London Universites are pretty much near enough identical in terms of offering you a prestigious degree, great social experience, active societies and so on. We needn't draw any distinction between them. As for picking which individual London college to go for, it's simply a matter of taste. Some would say the dull, neo-classical confines of Godless Gower Street is not for them, while others prefer the exciting, cosmopolitan campus located across the road on Houghton Street.
Phonicsdude
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
UCL has a bongos soc.

Pwnd.
Xanthe
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm not saying any of the 'Big Four' London college (LSE, UCL, King's, Imperial) is better than the other, I'm saying it depends on people's personal preference; there probably isn't much diffrence between them.
roff
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
There is.
In order

LSE
UCL/Imperial

Kings

:p:
cheesecakebobby
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Wow. This is the gayest thread ever.

You know guys, if your universities are so bloody fantastic why do you have to spend your free time ****ging off other ones on an internet forum? Pretty lame.
Xanthe
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by cheesecakebobby)

You know guys, if your universities are so bloody fantastic why do you have to spend your free time ****ging off other ones on an internet forum? Pretty lame.
But no one's ****ging off King's :confused:
B Beth
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Recognised you. Wearing the skirt with the shoulderless top on Indie night?

Your short friend was quite funny. He came over and asked the WHOLE group of us for a light. Kinda cute too
Lauren18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by B Beth)
Recognised you. Wearing the skirt with the shoulderless top on Indie night?

Your short friend was quite funny. He came over and asked the WHOLE group of us for a light. Kinda cute too
Hmmm do you mean Collideascope not last Saturday but the one before? (24th Sept?)

I *think* I was wearing a skirt with black flowery tights (sounds horrible but is actually quite nice!), pink shoes and no idea what top... don't think I own any shoulderless ones but maybe. If I looked very tall then it was probably me. One of the guys smokes so I guess it might have been him who asked you all for a light hehe, he was a bit tipsy.

So who are you?! (in the nicest possible way)
Socrates
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
This is why I think UoL should become one...
Phonicsdude
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by cheesecakebobby)

I spend some of my free time doing it, because I dont have much time for TSR when Im busy... :rolleyes:
And ****ging each other off is just some inter-collegiate fun, which merely attempts to mask the respect we have for each other.
B Beth
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hmmm do you mean Collideascope not last Saturday but the one before? (24th Sept?)

I *think* I was wearing a skirt with black flowery tights (sounds horrible but is actually quite nice!), pink shoes and no idea what top... don't think I own any shoulderless ones but maybe. If I looked very tall then it was probably me. One of the guys smokes so I guess it might have been him who asked you all for a light hehe, he was a bit tipsy.

So who are you?! (in the nicest possible way)
Yes, Collideascope. Well, we were in a group (about 8 of us) all crammed at one of the tables(along the walkway) when you walked past when the short guy asked for a light.

You were seated at one of the tables near the windows (with about 3 or 4 people?), overlooking the thames.

I am your destiny; we spoke some time ago :eek: .

From what I recall, you did look bored :cool:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1045)
79.05%
Leave (277)
20.95%

Watched Threads