The Student Room Group

Law LLB - it's finally time! P.S help!

:eek:

I'm running a bit late.. I've got to take the LNAT soon as well!! argh..

As like everyone, I can't start my personal statement and its rotting me all over! I sit by my desk brainstorming hoping I could come up with a first sentence no one has ever used... but hey, *i wish*

Anyhow to the point, I need help from those who have written their P.S and actually succeeded in winning the hearts of their chosen unis (pref. LSE, UCL, KCL, Surrey, Queen Mary, SOAS, Cambridge, Oxford, Durham, Birmingham)

I bow down to you guys man!!!! It's so tough writing the thing.. and I respect you guys totally for going through it all! It's an experience in itself!

If you have any tips and secrets, please DO DO DO LET ME KNOW!

The most important thing is "what do I write?" and "how do I start it?"

Thanks to everyone who's taken their time to read my cry for help!

Look forward to hearing from you. :redface:
Reply 1
I'm also in the same boat as annyml, so I'd love to hear from you as well if you have a moment. Thank you for your time :smile:

Regards, Darek.
Reply 2
annyml

Anyhow to the point, I need help from those who have written their P.S and actually succeeded in winning the hearts of their chosen unis (pref. LSE, UCL, KCL, Surrey, Queen Mary, SOAS, Cambridge, Oxford, Durham, Birmingham)

I got your PM but you didn't ask me anything in particular... Anyway, out of that list of universities, I got offers from KCL, SOAS and QM. If you want you can send me a PM with exactly what you need help with. :smile:
Reply 3
annyml

I'm running a bit late.. I've got to take the LNAT soon as well!! argh..

As like everyone, I can't start my personal statement and its rotting me all over! I sit by my desk brainstorming hoping I could come up with a first sentence no one has ever used... but hey, *i wish*

I bow down to you guys man!!!! It's so tough writing the thing.. and I respect you guys totally for going through it all! It's an experience in itself!

If you have any tips and secrets, please DO DO DO LET ME KNOW!

The most important thing is "what do I write?" and "how do I start it?"

Thanks to everyone who's taken their time to read my cry for help!

Look forward to hearing from you. :redface:

Now, if I could just find that bloody link...

Ah, here we are.

Latest

Trending

Trending