This discussion is closed.
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I thought it was great! I think it was just a big too big though and a waste of land but there were so many things to do inside there.

Oh yea, I also bought this book (yellow/black front cover I think) since I just had to visit the souvenir shop. Might even be worth a lot in 100 years time....

And those who say that it's a waste of taxpayers money, they have probably never visited it before so how would they know?
Dickie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MattG)
i loved the foam guns thing! twas great
I have one of the foam balls from that somewhere! my dad took a few for us as souvenirs

I thought that the dome was a good day out. Quite fun (ish), and interesting. Well, more interesting than fun.

That said, I think a more worhtwile way of marking the millennium would have been to get internet access in every home in the country, and educate as many people as possible on how to use it.
Dickie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jediknight007)
I thought it was great! I think it was just a big too big though and a waste of land but there were so many things to do inside there.

And those who say that it's a waste of taxpayers money, they have probably never visited it before so how would they know?
the land was derilict before they built the dome.
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Dickie)
the land was derilict before they built the dome.
Yea I know but they could have probably used a bit less space and used the extra bit of space saved for hotels or something.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (237)
61.72%
Yes- I don't like it (18)
4.69%
No- I want it (104)
27.08%
No- I don't want it (25)
6.51%

Watched Threads