Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i just wann wish good luck to all the people doing last minute revisions for any exams tomorrow. my friends doing chemistry/biology, kant remember which one, and i'm doing P1 retake. i always screw up in exams, i do good alll year, and then get a D in the end.

anyways, don't ask why im still up even though i got exam tomorrow, i will only be on for 15 mins or something.

arghhh, friggin exams............

ReputationRep:
    advice: go to bed.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    advice: go to bed.

love Katy ***
    i was gonna say! you should be in bed sunshine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SasunD)
    i just wann wish good luck to all the people doing last minute revisions for any exams tomorrow. my friends doing chemistry/biology, kant remember which one, and i'm doing P1 retake. i always screw up in exams, i do good alll year, and then get a D in the end.

anyways, don't ask why im still up even though i got exam tomorrow, i will only be on for 15 mins or something.

arghhh, friggin exams............
    hey i always stay up late b4 exams lol only usually till about 3.30 though coz i cant get ta sleep.
    wot subject u doin

ReputationRep:
    P1 retake today, P2 19th Jan, M1 retake following monday, D1 retake following friday, PHY2 retake following thursday, PHY4 20th

and art on the 28th (mock exam)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SasunD)
    P1 retake today, P2 19th Jan, M1 retake following monday, D1 retake following friday, PHY2 retake following thursday, PHY4 20th

and art on the 28th (mock exam)
    wow u got loads
    but most are retakes so shud be easy

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone doing retakes!!!!

You'll do fine!

And dont be stressed, not the end all, you can mess up this time and still have the chance to do it again.

Goodluck!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    well, im in skool now, gonna start revisin again, only about less than 4 hours to go. arghhh, good luck to anyone at home or similar situation revisin. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Good luck, January re-takes tend to be easier than the exams in June (most of the time, but not always.) I hated maths :mad:

ReputationRep:
    ooOOoo P3 today wish me luck

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.