The Student Room Group
Reply 1
tititata
many employers require a work permit in order to entitle to the post. but how can i get one if nobody employs me??!!?
here in the uk, it is really hard for foreigners to get a work permit.. :mad:

anyone who shares the same experiences!??

dunno if this is applicable, but presumable you could apply to the home office for one?
Reply 2
rIcHrD
dunno if this is applicable, but presumable you could apply to the home office for one?

well... maybe... but dunno if its successful or not
but if a employer applies one for u, provided they demonstrate that no British could be qualified for it, it is much more easier to get a work permit.
tititata
well... maybe... but dunno if its successful or not
but if a employer applies one for u, provided they demonstrate that no British could be qualified for it, it is much more easier to get a work permit.

i am sure its so, but getting a work permit is difficult until unless u r really qualified and required !!!
Reply 4
prince_capri
i am sure its so, but getting a work permit is difficult until unless u r really qualified and required !!!

true!
Reply 5
I guess so... better get qualified in a field in which they have significant shortages then...
Reply 6
tititata
many employers require a work permit in order to entitle to the post. but how can i get one if nobody employs me??!!?
here in the uk, it is really hard for foreigners to get a work permit.. :mad:

anyone who shares the same experiences!??

What nationality are you?

Latest

Trending

Trending