Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Any burning pain?
Reply 2
joyabbott
Any burning pain?

nope
Reply 3
Drink more water? Dunno. Diabetes? Don't take my word on this though! I just heard you go to the loo more often if you got diabetes I think, and more tired? I've forgotten all my A-Level Biology now so I dunno, tbh.
Reply 4
Go to see the doctor, it doesn't sound like something that we can give a solution to over this site.
Reply 5
u sure you aint pregnant?
Reply 6
shellyanne
u sure you aint pregnant?

If they're contractions, then I daresay Blissy's recommendation still applies.
Reply 7
Sounds like a cystitis, that is an inflammation of the bladder. Having the urge to pee constantly and the amount is not in accordance with the feeling (ie. feeling like you're bursting but only little urin) is one of the signs of cystitis.
Later on the urine could also become tinged with blood which looks terribly dangerous but isn't really. Burning pain or cramps can occur too.
Anyway you should drink loads (3-5 litres) and it would be useful to see a doctor who might give you an antibiotic such as Cotrimoxazol.
Mind you do take some urine, preferably the first in the morning, presuming you haven't been to the loo every 10 min, because if there are any bacteria they will be most concentrated in that urine since they have had a longer stay in your bladder (the whole night), so they have multiplied and are easier to detect.
Reply 8
Profesh
If they're contractions, then I daresay Blissy's recommendation still applies.

not contractions duh! just u got to the bog more when your pregnant! well i did and most people i know do as well!
Reply 9
irisng
Drink more water? Dunno. Diabetes? Don't take my word on this though! I just heard you go to the loo more often if you got diabetes I think, and more tired? I've forgotten all my A-Level Biology now so I dunno, tbh.

You got to the loo more often, but you also have more urin and above all drink like a horse = undiscovered diabetics can drink 5-6 litres and pee accordingly.
Reply 10
OMG seriously GO TO THE DOCTOR IO got cystitus every time I had sex with on eo fmy first boyfriends and it usually cleared itself up (cranberry juice is a great deterrent).

BUT one time it got so bad I couldn't sleep and extreme aching in kidney area - turned out the infection had traveled from my urethra (that word always makes me think of Aretha Franklin heheh) up to my kidneys and BOY did that hurt, had antibiotics and also ultrasounds to see if my kidneys were damaged (thankfully not).

So, girlys, drink LOTS of water, and make sure you wipe front to back. And pee after you have sex (no immediatley, unless he's kinky and into that :wink:
I have that problem periodically. If your a guy, just make sure you shake off, and squueze your bladder before zipping up. If your a girl, there must be some equaivalent method.

I thought this would be like a "pee fetish" thread...:biggrin:

Sharapova!
blissy
Go to see the doctor, it doesn't sound like something that we can give a solution to over this site.

:dito:
Reply 13
segat1

BUT one time it got so bad I couldn't sleep and extreme aching in kidney area - turned out the infection had traveled from my urethra (that word always makes me think of Aretha Franklin heheh) up to my kidneys and BOY did that hurt, had antibiotics and also ultrasounds to see if my kidneys were damaged (thankfully not).

I've just spent two weeks in bed with that, I've never felt so much pain in my life. Seriously, get it checked out before it gets to that stage :s
Reply 14
BombShell
I've just spent two weeks in bed with that, I've never felt so much pain in my life. Seriously, get it checked out before it gets to that stage :s

poor you- tho it seems to have cleared up in the past day- thank god!
Hey, defo sounds like cystitus. There are sachet and bottle things with cranberry you add to water, they work for me, taste nasty but better than the feeling of constantly needing to pee.
segat1
OMG seriously GO TO THE DOCTOR IO got cystitus every time I had sex with on eo fmy first boyfriends and it usually cleared itself up (cranberry juice is a great deterrent).

So, girlys, drink LOTS of water, and make sure you wipe front to back. And pee after you have sex (no immediatley, unless he's kinky and into that :wink:

yeh i had a friend who had a ninfection travel up to the kidneys. its called pyelonephritis and is rather unpleasant.

Best advice is to drink loads of water - and yes cranberry juice is good - makes the urine nice and acidic i think (bacteria dont like that).
and go to the docs for some antibiotics. like someone already said they will probablary give Cotrimoxazol or jsut trimethoprim.
Reply 17
i had an infection or something a few years back where i had to pee all the time, but only little amounts came out.

anyway, teh doc gave me some antibiotics and it was done and gone within a week.
Reply 18
Jamie
Best advice is to drink loads of water - and yes cranberry juice is good - makes the urine nice and acidic i think (bacteria dont like that).

Would orange juice work just as well then?
legbreakgoogly
I have that problem periodically. If your a guy, just make sure you shake off, and squueze your bladder before zipping up. If your a girl, there must be some equaivalent method.

I thought this would be like a "pee fetish" thread...:biggrin:

Sharapova!

Did you know your name contradicts itself? Being that a leg break spins from leg to off wheras a googly spins from off to leg (the legspinner's variation.)

Anyyyywayyy....

God I don't know about the pee, definitely see a doctor.

Latest

Trending

Trending