iiyama
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
I submitted my student finance a while ago, but got a letter in the mail this morning telling me that I haven't provided them with my addresses for three years prior to the start of the course. I logged on to my student finance account online, and couldn't edit a thing. Everything was there, but no edit button.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Zonbi
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
That's what I am trying to find too as I wanna edit my application after putting wrong information about previous education :/
YourDeath
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Log in to student finance then scroll down. On the left hand side click update profile.
Zonbi
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
But that's just updating my profile, not my actual application
YourDeath
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well you're gonna have to call up and ask them to allow you to change your application or then you will have to delete the form and re-submit it.
Zonbi
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by YourDeath)
Well you're gonna have to call up and ask them to allow you to change your application or then you will have to delete the form and re-submit it.
Ok, thanks for the help x
murpoh
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by iiyama)
I submitted my student finance a while ago, but got a letter in the mail this morning telling me that I haven't provided them with my addresses for three years prior to the start of the course. I logged on to my student finance account online, and couldn't edit a thing. Everything was there, but no edit button.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Hi I have answered this in a few other threads, you can send in a paper form with what you want changed and provide a cover letter to explain

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2580820
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (64)
21.92%
Excited but a bit nervous (132)
45.21%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.33%
I'm really nervous (60)
20.55%

Watched Threads