Turn on thread page Beta

Originally posted by Iluvatar
    Hey, anyone who needs help, chech the other long UKAB message.
    ure a top and safe guy

Hey- AQA Specification A computing for A2 do not penalise for using access- as long as u justify every aspect of package tailoring to suit the end users requirements.

Hi , i have nearly finished UKAB and am doing the log on screen, does anyone know what i need to make the users and access to be, eg, do studentd need limited access, the examiners full etc, if anyone knows what the accounts,priveleges should be then, either contact me at , [email protected], or post here, its urgent, the exam is on monday

Alrite guys and gals!

Wish u luck tomorrow in the exam on UKAB that we'll all be sitting in the afternoon!!

i completed my database in Access along with the documentation i hope ive included everything i needed to!!

Knowing that people at a college local to me hav done documentations which were 90+pgs long makes me laff! mines a mere 40

If anyone has been given documentation help sheets from the tutors/teachers if u could email them to me it'd be very helpful. U lot that are using SQL and allsorts of programming languages well done 2!

Cant wait to drop computing AS my college cant teach it for ****!

[email protected]

So.. the exam is tomorrow pm, yea?

Well i'm almost finished.. just need to stick some more stuff in the design. What time tomorrow does the exam actually begin? (1:00 ?)

Good luck all

ReputationRep:
    Originally posted by Unregistered
    So.. the exam is tomorrow pm, yea?

Well i'm almost finished.. just need to stick some more stuff in the design. What time tomorrow does the exam actually begin? (1:00 ?)

Good luck all
    I think its 1.15 or 1.30 - I will dander into school at 11 or 12 and just arse about before just to make sure and stuff.

I think ours starts at 2:00pm

ReputationRep:
    All we need to do isfind someones that starts at 9.00 and get them to post the questions up *insert innocent smile here*

Muahahhaahahaha

Good luck all,

Im pretty much done here (project side of thing)

Write up needs to be finished tho
    But im quite confident i'll do well.

hehe
    GOOD LUCK ALL OF YA!!

OH MY GOD!!! I'm only half way through the program, i been havin so many problems, computer crashes, college server failure, home computer failure, not to mention the fact i'm lazy. Its tomo afternoon, and here i am complaining about it instead of just gettin it done, i have roughly,15hours to finish this, including sleep, which will not be an option if i'm gonna pass this flippin course!! ARGH!!!

you guys are funny.

you don't have to build a real working solution of the database, just make it all up just as long as it all makes sence. Use paint and stuff to create 'forms' and 'reports' (not many people know this and it is perfectly legal!)

to pass the exam you will need the following:

ER Model (all relationships are one to many!)
    DFD
    Data Dictionary (just copy down field names, data type, validation rule and it's error message for this)

Testing (You will need 3 of these: 1 for forms, 2nd for reports and 3rd for validation) that should cover that. Take screen shots!

For the querys, i sugest (if you don't know SQL code) is to nick the stuff in CODE View when you're designing the query.

you will need these rules for the querys to make them work

="Yes"
    =Datediff("ww",3,now())

Security + Integrity - Just mention about validation and using passwords.

That should get you through at least 75% of the Exam, rest is just word answers.

i hope that solves a few things

- A A2 Student.

true say. Thats all you need.

Im about 4/5 my way through. Im gonna go into college 2moro mornin to finish it off. We are allowed !

So ill have about 4 hours 2moro mornin to look ova my stuff.

Take it EZ people, dont panic, and

GOOD LUCK ON THE EXAM

(its not the end of the world if u fail)

Oh yeah, all the examinations HAVE to start at the same time. It is illigal to issue a paper early or late.

correction above: Unless it is specifically deemed okay by the body itself.

i finally finished the project, not very well though but hey at least its done Yay!! and gl all

ReputationRep:
    Well my exam is at 1:45, not 1:30 like everyone elses seems to be, so ive got 15 more minutes to finish it

Not long to go now boys and girls...............

ReputationRep:
    The clock is ticking, and im almost done

i'm no where near finished! somebody shoot me

Originally posted by Unregistered
    Hi , i have nearly finished UKAB and am doing the log on screen, does anyone know what i need to make the users and access to be, eg, do studentd need limited access, the examiners full etc, if anyone knows what the accounts,priveleges should be then, either contact me at , [email protected], or post here, its urgent, the exam is on monday
    No just you cant learn it because you are thick as pig ****

University open days

• University of East Anglia (UEA)
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Secondary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Oct '18
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.