?
Report 16 years ago
i'm Sarahhw and my user id is 3579647
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
I used to be a member but got bored of it
It was fun for a few months, but o we tired sooo...
J
PS 500 posts!
Alaric
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
got bored when I got to the million and they took all my money away and reset me back to 10grand

Alaric.
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Alaric)
got bored when I got to the million and they took all my money away and reset me back to 10grand

Alaric.
they do that???
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
they do that???
Yeah but they give you a wad of cash symbol to indicate that you've made a million. Its in the FAQ section...
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Chicken)
Yeah but they give you a wad of cash symbol to indicate that you've made a million. Its in the FAQ section...
oooooh well i neva bothered readin that lol
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Celebdaq! I love that game! I only just started, but I'm hooked. After I made my first profit, there was no turning back. I was lucky enough to invest in Prince Charles just before he started hitting the headlines, recently.

My user name is GCWHITE, if anyone has a league or somesuch.
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Celebdaq! I love that game! I only just started, but I'm hooked. After I made my first profit, there was no turning back. I was lucky enough to invest in Prince Charles just before he started hitting the headlines, recently.

My user name is GCWHITE, if anyone has a league or somesuch.
I'm hooked too!!! Yet another internet site to distract me from my work- its all good though!!!
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm hooked too!!! Yet another internet site to distract me from my work- its all good though!!!
It's not that distracting, I just bought some shares and check on them once a day. I mean, in comparison to isketch...

What celebrities do you think are sound, then? I think that initially investing in a prince is a very good idea, as they tend to be all over the papers. When I first looked at the list of celebrities, I went a bit overboard and bought 4000 shares in Christopher Lee. Shorty afterwards I read the FAQ and saw a passage reading "If a celebrity dies, money invested in them will not be returned." I sold all the shares shortly afterwards (I mean, he is 82).
cobra
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I used to play back in the days of arnie, i bought him when he was bout £100 and when i sold him he was close on £2000 i made more than a million and got bored cos all the others were goin so slow, and i'm impatiant
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It's not that distracting, I just bought some shares and check on them once a day. I mean, in comparison to isketch...

What celebrities do you think are sound, then? I think that initially investing in a prince is a very good idea, as they tend to be all over the papers. When I first looked at the list of celebrities, I went a bit overboard and bought 4000 shares in Christopher Lee. Shorty afterwards I read the FAQ and saw a passage reading "If a celebrity dies, money invested in them will not be returned." I sold all the shares shortly afterwards (I mean, he is 82).
Proud owner of £2 million.
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
When I first looked at the list of celebrities, I went a bit overboard and bought 4000 shares in Christopher Lee. Shorty afterwards I read the FAQ and saw a passage reading "If a celebrity dies, money invested in them will not be returned." I sold all the shares shortly afterwards (I mean, he is 82).
LOL!!! I bought a lot of Greg Rusedski when he was on the up and make quite a profit from him, but he's on the downward slope now, so I sold him. I've bought some shares of various people who are going to be on the "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here" program, cos i figured they'd be names that'll be in the papers for a while. I also own shares in various movie stars that are making small profits.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Proud owner of £2 million.
Slowly but surely, I'm making some money. My small, safe investments in low-key celebrities have just kept climbing.

It's been about 3 days, but my £10,000 investments have risen to a value of nearly £16,000.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
LOL!!! I bought a lot of Greg Rusedski when he was on the up and make quite a profit from him, but he's on the downward slope now, so I sold him. I've bought some shares of various people who are going to be on the "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here" program, cos i figured they'd be names that'll be in the papers for a while. I also own shares in various movie stars that are making small profits.
Oh dear, another series. Which glorified nobodies are going to be participating this time?
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oh dear, another series. Which glorified nobodies are going to be participating this time?
Jordan, Kerry McFadden (the one who used to be in atomic kitten with the big tits and is married to wassisface out of westlife), Peter Andre (remember him?! nope? he's an old washed up aussie pop star....), Jonny Rotten (should be good!) and Mike Reid (frank from eastenders). They're the only ones i can remember, though there are a few more...
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Jordan, Kerry McFadden (the one who used to be in atomic kitten with the big tits and is married to wassisface out of westlife), Peter Andre (remember him?! nope? he's an old washed up aussie pop star....), Jonny Rotten (should be good!) and Mike Reid (frank from eastenders). They're the only ones i can remember, though there are a few more...
Hmm. The only one I recognise is Mike Reid. I wonder if they will all have their names included on the celebdaq list? I hope not, as it's more than likely that they'll drift back into obscurity within a few months.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (475)
66.53%
No (239)
33.47%

Watched Threads