The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
aeterno
Have a look through here. Check out the unis which accept BBC and go from there :smile:

thanks ^^
Wardy23
Physics.

No they wouldn't. ABB or BBB if your exceptionally lucky.
Reply 22
Sussex, Plymouth, Greenwich, Oxford Brookes, Lincoln (?), Brighton, Bournemouth, Swansea (?) are a few...

Although not sure if these do accounting, and also not sure what all their grade boundaries are!!
titsmcgee
...'s list of applicants they rejected

Nope, their standard offer is 3 A-levels at grade C or above. He's in his 3rd year there atm.
3leena
it doesnt hav accountancy course there :P

What a shame. Doesn't surprise me though.
I think people are underselling BBC a bit. I got BBB offers from UCL and Sheffield. But ABB from Oxford Brookes, the fools!

Edit: Although admittedly, my course isn't in great demand.
BRIGHTON UNI!! its so nice in brighton, and all their courses are basically BBC for entry grades

http://courses.brighton.ac.uk/course.php?cnum=88

this do accounting and finance BBC
RamsFanNo1
You obviously have no clue about universities so don't confuse the poor lad. The Russell Group represents the top 20 leading universities in the UK and so how are these universities going to accept low mediocore grades?
Lets take UCL for instance. They will demand at least AAA in almost all of their subjects so I really don't have a clue what you're going on about, you are just confusing someone who is already confused about applying.

Actually, AAB for pharmacology and Viking Studies (Y) I think you should service your sarcasm detectors though.

OP, you can do accountancy at Plymouth, I'm sure.
Reply 28
My friend has an offer for BBC (I think) at the university of Westminster.
Reply 29
Are you only in AS? Just aim for the three As. I turned around a D AS grade into an A grade at A2 due to hard work. I think anybody can do it, you just have to stop messing around and be determined to achieve what you want. If you're not going to bother then you'll have to settle for less. But seriously just give up your social life and study for the year. It's worth it for the grade and the uni and your future. Good luck.
A lot of Unis will accept those grades, however, my firm offer is for a Russell group Uni and I need to get AAA. With offers getting harder to come by each year it's difficult to get many, even if you have good grades.
But if you can get predicted higher on your UCAS and write a brilliant personal statement then you might have a shot. Make sure you apply for a range of entry requirements, work really really hard and see what happens.
Good luck :smile:
Reply 31
Try Aberystwyth or Huddersfield?
Right. I did not enjoy wasting my time deweeding all the rubbish in this thread :shifty: If you don't have something helpful or on-topic to say, keep it to yourselves :security:

Latest

Trending

Trending