?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Funny guy...
Enfalas
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Shut it if you cant be sensible... Was only asking for advice. Some people! :eek:
SilverWings
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
See - how I can see a reason for those pink triangles... at least it was easy to tell!!
Enfalas
Rep:
?
Pink triangles? What the hell are they?
silence
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
sounds like she's talking about the triangles by the join date which contain all the colours of the rainbow... except pink.

in my 6th form there was nobody who was openly gay, although it later emerged that there was one person who was 'at least' bisexual. although there's that statistic that it's something like 1 in 10 are gay, i wouldn't imagine that the majority of people know when they're 16. so i guess while you could get someone to find out if he's gay or not, i get the feeling that you might have got your hopes up a bit too much. i guess that can happen though fancying someone of any sex, but the situation sounds like it needs to be handled subtly and delicately.
AnonGuy2005
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by silence)
sounds like she's talking about the triangles by the join date which contain all the colours of the rainbow... except pink.

in my 6th form there was nobody who was openly gay, although it later emerged that there was one person who was 'at least' bisexual. although there's that statistic that it's something like 1 in 10 are gay, i wouldn't imagine that the majority of people know when they're 16. so i guess while you could get someone to find out if he's gay or not, i get the feeling that you might have got your hopes up a bit too much. i guess that can happen though fancying someone of any sex, but the situation sounds like it needs to be handled subtly and delicately.
Yeah as delicate as possible i'd say, especially given your ages! I know that if I had been asked out by a guy when I was 16 I would of flipped, whereas if it were to happen now (and it has btw, i'm 24) i'd be flattered.

Basically what i'm saying is that if it turns out he's straight and you just go up and ask him out without being sure about his sexuality you might not get a great response due to a maturity issue.
SilverWings
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Enfalas)
Pink triangles? What the hell are they?
It was a joke... in bad taste, I'll admit.

Hitlet put pink triangles on homosexuals to single them out (much like the yellow stars with jews)... just saying that if we were still made to wear them you'd know straight off what his sexuality was

Like I said - in bad taste...
Enfalas
Rep:
?
Poor joke lol... But I never knew Hitler did that - knew about the yellow stars obviously but not the pink triangles.
SilverWings
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Poor joke lol... But I never knew Hitler did that - knew about the yellow stars obviously but not the pink triangles.
Did you ever read the first post of the LGBTSoc?? It's in there... because its half the reason for our symbol!!
Enfalas
Rep:
?
Oh ok then... I never read the whole thread. Kinda too lazy for that...
matrix99
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
omg u r so gay! how can u not want some pussy? :ninja:
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ask him if he liked busted.

So you know, i was only joking. So please do not flame me with insults.
Enfalas
Rep:
?
A) I did not like Busted!
B) I am gay... Otherwise this thread would be pointless...
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
A) I did not like Busted!
B) I am gay... Otherwise this thread would be pointless...
1) Good
2) I was only joking anyway, i heard that jokes off another website, and it made me laugh.
Enfalas
Rep:
?
KK then...
TKR
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hmm well just echoing the whole tread carefully sentiment... basically if you're openly gay and he's openly gay you can be sure that each of you will know about the other VERY soon given the nature of 16 year old girls... they like to talk!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1234)
79.61%
Leave (316)
20.39%

Watched Threads