The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
El_Borish
:biggrin: Just 8 hours left to get in your best pics of the man Timmy Mallet Himself! best pic wins rep 3 days running! GO GO GO! :biggrin:

Does anybody actually care? Now if it was Will young or Hugh Grant it would be a diferent story ..... :biggrin:
Reply 2
This is mildly amusing. I wonder how many people you conned into doing this...
Reply 3
El_Borish
:biggrin: Just 8 hours left to get in your best pics of the man Timmy Mallet Himself! best pic wins rep 3 days running! GO GO GO! :biggrin:

I would post a better pic but i can't be arsed to paint a background (plus i don't have any paint) and I have soooo much work that needs doing....
Reply 4
2 2776
This is mildly amusing. I wonder how many people you conned into doing this...

Oi! He didn't con anyone! I took a pic of my cuddly mallet and posted it!
Reply 5
Chicken
Oi! He didn't con anyone! I took a pic of my cuddly mallet and posted it!

Mallet being a plastic toy, not a section of the anatomy I take it...
Reply 6
Mallet being a plastic toy, not a section of the anatomy I take it...

Yes its a soft toy of the mallet from Timmy Mallet (if you want proof click on the link in my sig and i posted the photo on about page 5 of it)...
Reply 7
Nafisa
Does anybody actually care? Now if it was Will young or Hugh Grant it would be a diferent story ..... :biggrin:

i like will young dont get me wrong but this is Timmy Mallet were on about
Reply 8
xAngelx
i like will young dont get me wrong but this is Timmy Mallet were on about

yeah Timmy's a LEGEND!!!
El_Borish

U mean drawn, or off the net or something?
Reply 10
after a dissapointing turnout, chicken wins the contest, and the rep along with it!

*shakes head disappointedly at most other Mallet Leaguers*

edit: or at least, chicken WOULD win rep if i hadnt given all mine out for the day - tomorrow it is!
Reply 11
El_Borish
after a dissapointing turnout, chicken wins the contest, and the rep along with it!

edit: or at least, chicken WOULD win rep if i hadnt given all mine out for the day - tomorrow it is!

YAY! Seeing as I was the only person to actually take a picture...
Reply 12
Chicken
YAY! Seeing as I was the only person to actually take a picture...

I tried! I tried to find a pretty one one the web, but I couldn't get it as an attatchment! Stupid computers!
Reply 15

:eek: :eek: :eek: what can i say...? absolute winner, if it had been in sooner, unlucky! it'll get my rep 2mo tho!

p.s. is it u in the pic, or just a random internet find? (in a non-pervy way, by the way)
Reply 16
El_Borish
:eek: :eek: :eek: what can i say...? absolute winner, if it had been in sooner, unlucky! it'll get my rep 2mo tho!

p.s. is it u in the pic, or just a random internet find? (in a non-pervy way, by the way)

<fat bastard>its me. do you like my breasts? do i make you horny? loo' at mah sehxy bohday</fat bastard>

(i did a google image search for timmy mallet and its the first result they gave me)
Reply 17
lol, my school server will let me view that post, bu tnot REPLY to it - oh, no! lol
Reply 18
El_Borish

Did u not get my pic, i posted very near the start of the comp on the other thread!! It was class, a true winner even if i do say so myself!
Reply 19
x Dee
Did u not get my pic, i posted very near the start of the comp on the other thread!! It was class, a true winner even if i do say so myself!

But that just from a webpage! My pic was of my very own mallet!

Latest

Trending

Trending