Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Yea, me neither. Has Saffie down as one though. :p:
Herleif
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Moncal)
I'm sorry, it's just that I'm a little dissapointed in the way this is going/going to go after practically begging for it for over a year.

Fair enough. I hope he listens to you because you both have experience running a forum and are American. It makes sense :/
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Bilal)
Yea, me neither. Has Saffie down as one though. :p:
Who wouldn't though :p:
Bilal
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Moncal)
My thoughts exactly. I hope R isn't expecting Americans to like it...

I just really don't get why they haven't found an American to run an American forum. It makes no sense for someone who has never experienced the American education system to run a forum where hopefully that will be the main topic.
Hmm. Well since d isn't from America, it might have been hard to find someone he could trsut in running the site.
Johnny 5
Badges: 11
Report 13 years ago
If Brits can run the site, I've still got hopes for me modding.

Anarchy! Er, won't be allowed.
roff
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I dont see why Americans should run the .net site, I doubt their ability to successfully manage it :rolleyes:
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ramroff)
I never had moncal down as a mod-lover :confused:
same, i always thought he was a "let you know if he hates what mods are doing" type of person :s:
R TSR(US)
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I have experienced several parts of the American education system myself and its only down to my own decision that I'm not currently studying there. And although all you can probably see is me as an admin on TSR.net I'm not the only one who's running this thing, once things are set-up as I said, we have a strong network of people, from tutors who specifically coach for SATs to others at leading schools, don't be afraid that because I'm British I won't be able to run the site - and even if there were certain aspects that you didn't appreciate/like then I'm sure you'd let me know anyway and we'd take the views of all members into consideration .

If you do have any concerns about what you've already seen then please do let me know, or if there are specific features/forums/etc that you'd like that you think I may not have thought about then please do contact me again. I'm more than willing to take suggestions and have already incorporated an, albeit smaller, Canadian section into the forum and if it is used sufficiently there's no reason why TSR (US) can't become TSR (America).

Regarding the skins, I'm not sure if whoever designed "The Funky Room" on here would mind it being used, but if they have no qaulms (and I'll ask when I get round to skins) then of course I'd be willing to add it.

Cheers,

R
Bilal
Rep:
?
(Original post by R TSR(US))
Cheers,

A
:eek:

Been caught out!
Johnny 5
Badges: 11
Report 13 years ago
Last edited by R TSR(US) : 1 Minute Ago at 03:04 PM. Reason: I'm not A, I'm R!
It's easy to get confused, isn't it?

Oooh! Oooh! Can Bilal mod too? We'll be good, promise.
R TSR(US)
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Sorry, I've been communicating mainly with A and just made a mistake, I'm not A .
roff
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
It's easy to get confused, isn't it?

Oooh! Oooh! Can Bilal mod too? We'll be good, promise.
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

I'm not getting nominated for mod-dom then? :rolleyes:
HearTheThunder
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Clearly schizophrenia
Bismarck
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Sorry, I've been communicating mainly with A and just made a mistake, I'm not A .
You sure you don't have a multipersonality disorder?
roff
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
What a way to 'out' himself :rofl:
username21537
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by A TSR(US))

Regarding the skins, I'm not sure if whoever designed "The Funky Room" on here would mind it being used, but if they have no qaulms (and I'll ask when I get round to skins) then of course I'd be willing to add it.

Cheers,

A
Thanks
Bilal
Rep:
?
There surely can't be more than one person that signs their posts with 'Cheers'. ^o)

Woo! Yea! Me for mod!
HearTheThunder
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by MR_JR)
Thanks
A? You've lost me now
R TSR(US)
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Bilal)
There surely can't be more than one person that signs their posts with 'Cheers'. ^o)

Woo! Yea! Me for mod!
Actually I sign most of my emails with "Cheers" and most PMs, etc and besides the capital A looks like the capital R, which is why I didn't notice before I posted.

Please keep the topic to the new board, not to my identity.
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ooo Can I be a Mod of the US TSR? What do I have to do to become one? Flirt with A? :rolleyes:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (52)
28.26%
No - I got the required grades (109)
59.24%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (23)
12.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise