Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If the site becomes well-used then I don't see why the redirects off the .com wouldn't be moved, but its an untested venture yet so I don't see why they should be moved yet.

Anyway, hopefully the forum will be available in the next couple of days, it won't be completely completed, but will be open to post in and provided you all behave yourselves then it'll be left open. Don't cause trouble or you will be banned, and your names/IP addresses will be shared with the moderators on here, in the same way they're letting us know about bad users.

I'm cleaning up the forum and have removed virtually all of the posts, save a thread on Patriotism which will stay in place, in addition all users will be deleted with the exception of Miles and Padfoot and those who posted in the Patriotism thread - which was really the only serious thread we had. Everyone else will be forced to re-register.

Anyone found to be reputation-whoring (as was the case already) will be given a hefty negative reputation courtesy of me. The reputation system wasn't even active (the numbers insured that) and still people began whoring within minutes of registering :rolleyes: .

I'll let you know when the forum returns, don't mess around!

ReputationRep:
    aww don't delete me! I didn't do anything wrong...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R TSR(US))
    If the site becomes well-used then I don't see why the redirects off the .com wouldn't be moved, but its an untested venture yet so I don't see why they should be moved yet.

Anyway, hopefully the forum will be available in the next couple of days, it won't be completely completed, but will be open to post in and provided you all behave yourselves then it'll be left open. Don't cause trouble or you will be banned, and your names/IP addresses will be shared with the moderators on here, in the same way they're letting us know about bad users.

I'm cleaning up the forum and have removed virtually all of the posts, save a thread on Patriotism which will stay in place, in addition all users will be deleted with the exception of Miles and Padfoot and those who posted in the Patriotism thread - which was really the only serious thread we had. Everyone else will be forced to re-register.

Anyone found to be reputation-whoring (as was the case already) will be given a hefty negative reputation courtesy of me. The reputation system wasn't even active (the numbers insured that) and still people began whoring within minutes of registering :rolleyes: .

I'll let you know when the forum returns, don't mess around!
    can i be a mod? i have been on here long enough to know about modding, and i also used to mod another forum called pop biatch. please.

ReputationRep:
    pop biatch. Loool.

ReputationRep:
    We're not going to be looking for mods immediately , and we'll talk with the moderators on here before we do. We'll be looking for several qualities in moderators and those who exhibit them might be offered a position further down the line.

ReputationRep:
    We're not going to be looking for mods immediately , and we'll talk with the moderators on here before we do. We'll be looking for several qualities in moderators and those who exhibit them might be offered a position further down the line.
    *begs*

Don't delete our accounts!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Just_Izzy)
    *begs*

Don't delete our accounts!
    Yea, I wanna check my PM's. It says 2 at the top right hand corner but doesn't let me access them. =/

ReputationRep:
    Just pm me and let me know. I wont let you down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bilal)
    Yea, I wanna check my PM's. It says 2 at the top right hand corner but doesn't let me access them. =/
    I just liked my user name...

(Original post by Bilal)
    pop biatch. Loool.
    Did that ever have more than... er, 5 members?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, if people hadn't spammed then this wouldn't have happened . You can sign up with the same names again, but hopefully this'll make you all think about what is and isn't acceptable.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, if people hadn't spammed then this wouldn't have happened . You can sign up with the same names again, but hopefully this'll make you all think about what is and isn't acceptable.
    I didn't spam. I just made incredibly irrelevant posts. Don't punish me... please!

I was responsible! Mainly.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I don't think I did spam? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    I was responsible! Mainly.
    And now we are getting penalised... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    Did that ever have more than... er, 5 members?
    Yea. There was gossip_girl, gossip_*****, gossip_biatch, gossip_girlz, gossip_lol, gossip_pr3g0rz and a few others I can't remember at the moment.

I got de-modded.

(Original post by Bilal)
    Yea. There was gossip_girl, gossip_*****, gossip_biatch, gossip_girlz, gossip_lol, gossip_pr3g0rz and a few others I can't remember at the moment.

I got de-modded.
    Cheers for taking off my repeated IP bans.

What was the address again?

ReputationRep:
    in addition all users will be deleted with the exception of Miles and Padfoot and those who posted in the Patriotism thread - which was really the only serious thread we had.
    cheers

ReputationRep:
    Hmm. All I said was "Hey, hello, hi" (or similar) in the Welcome Lounge.

I thought I'd come up with the perfect user name. Something to distance myself from the days of mockel and UK-Learning/The Student Room[UK].

Crap!

ReputationRep:
    Well the mods are sorted aren't they... but us plebs... :rolleyes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 14, 2005
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.