do i need HELLLP......YYEESSSS!!!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
xr8dlyrics
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
is there anyone who would like to help me, im in my 1st year on this course so if its its trade and exchange in the wrong guy for that unless its unit 22 whats easy so far. but please....I NEED TO PASS THIS COURSE!!! anyone feel like helping this guy then my Email adds r [email protected] and you guessed it... [email protected] od be very greatful thanx ....x
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by xr8dlyrics)
is there anyone who would like to help me, im in my 1st year on this course so if its its trade and exchange in the wrong guy for that unless its unit 22 whats easy so far. but please....I NEED TO PASS THIS COURSE!!! anyone feel like helping this guy then my Email adds r [email protected] and you guessed it... [email protected] od be very greatful thanx ....x
First of you don't say what course you're on
Seconadly its posted in the wrong section
Thirdly way to you fakes do these courses when you talk about swapping course work? Its work and devalues vocational courses (which I assume you're doing).
Dude
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
can't u tell that people just join this site to get other people to do their coursework and when no-one replys, they never post again.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1460)
79.61%
Leave (374)
20.39%

Watched Threads