This discussion is closed.
Ghost
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hello all,
Just did my AQA AS Biology paper today - what'd everyone think of it?

Edit: DOH! Just realised theres an exam forum... could a moderator please move this? Thanks.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Not bad at all. Thought the last question on the calculation os amount of water for oxygen uptake was a bit hard. It was 2.78, if memory serves me right.
phillip04
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Not bad at all. Thought the last question on the calculation os amount of water for oxygen uptake was a bit hard. It was 2.78, if memory serves me right.
did anybody do module 3 - AQA (B)????
Ghost
Rep:
?
(Original post by 2776)
Hmm are you sure it was the same paper? The last question on the one I sat was a 6 mark question on how inhibitors affect the rate of reaction.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ghost)
Hmm are you sure it was the same paper? The last question on the one I sat was a 6 mark question on how inhibitors affect the rate of reaction.
We ar talking about AQA (B) here BYB01?
Ghost
Rep:
?
Sorry, I should have been more specific - its AQA (A) BYA1
cherc2004
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
Did the unit 1 and 2 papers today (spec A) How did everyone find the papers today. What did all of you think about unit 1 and unit 2? any questions that anyone thinks were hard? i got confused about the aminoacid-inhibitor question in unit 1 (6marks), and the unit 2 question 7) - about sharks - i think that was quite a werid question. So what did everybody write for any answers? Any questoins anybody thinks were hard or dodgy? Im not sure how i did, i hope i get an A, or if not i must have missed it by so close. hope i got A !!! :rolleyes:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (541)
66.46%
No (273)
33.54%

Watched Threads