This discussion is closed.
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
Have heard from all of them except Durham.
Well done ... is that for History
aliel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
Well done ... is that for History
yep. But was rejected by UCL by the way.
aliel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Where in Paris does Vienna live?
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
yep. But was rejected by UCL by the way.
ok - Vienna probably lives in the east side where it is common to shout at people rather than speak normally
aliel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ok - Vienna probably lives in the east side where it is common to shout at people rather than speak normally
Hehe, i miss Paris 'Tis a beautiful city.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
Hehe, i miss Paris 'Tis a beautiful city.
where have u visited?
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
How can there be truth in this statement - what do u mean specifically -culturally? commercially? militarily? Ur point falls down because you simply do not make an attempt to direct ur points but it seems it is more an immaterial unsubstantiated statement than one which is well-backed and well-informed (much like ur own position in this forum)
eh? what? i didnt make the statement...

It might not be abusive or racist on the surface but arabs around the world will still view this as an attack on the culture they have lived by or have come to love - no matter how abhorrent to the West
so why is Kilroy being called racist then? and facing criminal charges to that effect?? you admit it is not racist,thats my argument, thanks.

Then why does the West continue to back these despotic rulers and even bring themselves to associate with such abhorrent regimes - the fault lies squarely at the feet of countries like the USA which encourage such behaviour. If we had repudiated them because of their culture and regime then maybe pressure would have forced them to change
U are very confused Vienna
no, you seem to confused. confused enough to wander off blaming the West in an argument that is establishing what in fact Kilroy said and whether it was racist. you can clearly prove none of the allegations...
you ADMIT his comments hold TRUTH by searching for scapegoats. if you want to discuss the failings of the arab world, open another thread. as for this one, you seem to agree with me.
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
dont get too abusive Vienna - the proof is in the reading. You are a beligerent poster who doesnt seem to listen to reasoned argument but would instead prefer to follow ur own line of thought - debate or discussion is achieved through listening (or in this case reading) to other peoples points and then agreeing or countering - u just seem to have a pathetic right-wing agenda
hehe, and where does this attack come from? where am i not listening?
get a grip.
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
u r certainly taking ur time Vienna - have u got writer's cramp/block? U soon run out of things to say when all u have is rhetoric and beligerence to spout instead of reasoned argument and debate
*yawn*, how old are you?
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
Yeah Vienna, how come you never actually respond to my posts?
because they didnt really bother me a great deal.
aliel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
*yawn*, how old are you?
How old are you?
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
eh? what? i didnt make the statement...

so why is Kilroy being called racist then? and facing criminal charges to that effect?? you admit it is not racist,thats my argument, thanks.

no, you seem to confused. confused enough to wander off blaming the West in an argument that is establishing what in fact Kilroy said and whether it was racist. you can clearly prove none of the allegations...
you ADMIT his comments hold TRUTH by searching for scapegoats. if you want to discuss the failings of the arab world, open another thread. as for this one, you seem to agree with me.
I will humour your amusing oversight of the phrase "not racist on the surface" - i will never agree with u u beligerent whale - another thing is that you deny everyone's argument which is really not very constructive
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hmm, anything else? such a shame...
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
*yawn*, how old are you?
aliel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hmm, anything else? such a shame...
I was generally interested, as i lived in Paris for a year last year
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
u beligerent whale
nice..any more abuse?
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
I was generally interested, as i lived in Paris for a year last year
so why not ask me...
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ok..
aliel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
so why not ask me...
You weren't on the forum when i asked! Vienna, may I ask where in Paris you live?
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
You weren't on the forum when i asked! Vienna, may I ask where in Paris you live?
8eme..
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (233)
61.48%
Yes- I don't like it (17)
4.49%
No- I want it (104)
27.44%
No- I don't want it (25)
6.6%

Watched Threads