This discussion is closed.
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
who cares?

hehe, ur so hung up on me its almost attractive...
self-delusion - what more can i say
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tina)
vienna you're so pathetic....people who post and have no empirical evidence are congratulated and praised by you because they share your opinion. you may not fully understand every point i make but i have on numerous occasions provided you with sources & evidence.

its a shame you dont have respect for anyone who disagrees with you...and you're the advocate for free speech?!
more fabrication. youre better than the BBC newsdesk..

five things,

i) im pathetic? how would u know..?!

ii) i congratulate people who articulate my thoughts. thats generally what you do when you support someone...bit of a no brainer right?

iii) where have you given me sources and evidence to prove that Kilroy said Arabs and not Arab states? you recently supported my point contradicting yourself and have yet to prove otherwise.

iv) where dont i have respect for people who dont agree with me?

v) since when have i been the advocate of free speech?
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
Could someone fill in me to what we are discussing at the moment? So i can join in
viennas lack of respext for anyone who disagrees with her.ive given you rep btw
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tina)
she does not repsect anyone elses right to opinion.....instead she goes around hurling abuse at them and refusing to back down or compromise at all
more fabrication Tina. if you can just count up the abuse ive received over the last 5 pages, it outweighs the one slightly rash comment i made rather severely.
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
especially if the government consists of the people (which it logically does in an arab state)
ooooh JSM according to that argument we can hold you personally repsonsible for anything blair's government does
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
self-delusion - what more can i say
hehe, dont worry, im sure youll get over it.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
I take ur point my friend but why not criticise Korea or Zimbabwe who present more of a threat and are more bigotted respectively. They have even less to offer us yet Kilroy picks on Arabs who have the oil and is gets carried away in a victriole about muslim extremism- this smacks of jealousy if anything.
Zimbabwe is not a threat in any way, it is too technically backward to acquire WMD without long and intensive programs and lets face it, thats its most likely chance of military success against Britain and the USA. Bigotism - so what? Since when have western countries officially cared about external bigotism when there has not been another underlaying factor. I do understand the respectively bit though (more transparency is needed).

Isn't Korea being dealt with? And it is more tricky as they already do have WMD and China is interested and partially protective of the region.

Even if he meant to release this, Kiroy might have being trying to balance out the permanent anti war lobby's argument against Iraq (which is purely out of the need to be opposition.).
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
more fabrication Tina. if you can just count up the abuse ive received over the last 5 pages, it outweighs the one slightly rash comment i made rather severely.
i have not given you any personal abuse i ahve only attacked you for not respecting your opponent in a debate...for anyone who has made insults towards you i cannot speak.
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tina)
viennas lack of respext for anyone who disagrees with her.ive given you rep btw
evidence?? or no?
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tina)
ooooh JSM according to that argument we can hold you personally repsonsible for anything blair's government does
no you can hold the British people responsible as we elected him (or failed to vote/ vote a sensible party). Which is true.
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tina)
i have not given you any personal abuse i ahve only attacked you for not respecting your opponent in a debate...for anyone who has made insults towards you i cannot speak.
so, your claim was false then.
and you havent replied to my other posts asking for evidence of my apparent lack of respect or abuse that you keep accusing me of. perhaps if you just let it go, we can forget about it.
aliel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Thanks Tina, you're lovely
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tina)
she does not repsect anyone elses right to opinion.....instead she goes around hurling abuse at them and refusing to back down or compromise at all
and, you didnt reply to my point, shall i repost it:

Those two things are not mutually contradictory, you dont have to have respect for people in order to have respect for free speech. Although you can play with words in order to attempt to make it the same thing.
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tina)
how bigoted you are? tell me have u been to any arab country and met the people? obviously not. as for gay people....well i think you'll find prejudices against them exist in a variety of societies...including our own and america.....so its not just arabs and fine the arab states are awful at human rights no one agrees with their practices...but this does nto mean ALL arab people are like this. the ignorance of people liek you and kilroy amaze me.
What's bigoted Tina? The truth?

What are you saying? They don't circumsise 6 year olds in the Sudan? They don't stone women for adultury in Afghanistan? Women enjoy equal access to a wonderful education in Syria.? Homosexuals aren't persecuted throughout the Arab world? True, homosexuals might suffer prejudice in the US, but last time I checked we weren't stoning them to death (even in Mississippi)

Your problem is you cannot or will not accept the truth.

And please don't give me the worldly wise lecture as I was probably in Baghdad before you were in your Dad's bag. (Just an attempt at humor........quick someone.......call the laughter police........someone might be offended.....blah blah blah)
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
more fabrication. youre better than the BBC newsdesk..

five things,

i) im pathetic? how would u know..?!

from the comments you have made in this thread and others

ii) i congratulate people who articulate my thoughts. thats generally what you do when you support someone...bit of a no brainer right?

not if what they are saying makes no sense

iii) where have you given me sources and evidence to prove that Kilroy said Arabs and not Arab states? you recently supported my point contradicting yourself and have yet to prove otherwise.

i have quoted again and again the fact kilroy used the word "arabs" and not arab states...bigcnee has poointed out to you what the word "arab" implies yet you refuse to accept it

iv) where dont i have respect for people who dont agree with me?

you constantly patronise anyone who disagrees with you and try and make them look stupid. you refuse to accept that they may have an argument even if you dont agree

v) since when have i been the advocate of free speech?
you and JSM have been shouting about kilroys right to free speech!
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
and, you didnt reply to my point, shall i repost it:

Those two things are not mutually contradictory, you dont have to have respect for people in order to have respect for free speech. Although you can play with words in order to attempt to make it the same thing.
there is never any reply, trust me. its always the same....ive got a backlog of unanswered queries regarding allegations, threats, abuse and lies....
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tina)
stupid thing to say....my best friend is black
so is one of mine, two are jews(1:1 in favour of israel), one is irish, one is indian, what relevence does it have. Would you be more scared of a black bloke approaching you or a white man.
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
no you can hold the British people responsible as we elected him (or failed to vote/ vote a sensible party). Which is true.
no im sorry you cant hold someone responsible if they voted for a different party....or were unable to vote because they were under 18. cmon jSM you know it doesnt make sense to say ALL BRITISH PEOPLE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TONY BLAIRS ACTIONS
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tina)
you and JSM have been shouting about kilroys right to free speech!
i have been, i dont think vienna ever has
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
so is one of mine, two are jews(1:1 in favour of israel), one is irish, one is indian, what relevence does it have. Would you be more scared of a black bloke approaching you or a white man.
i dont see how their colour has any relevance. whether they were black/white or asian if a male was walking past smelling of booze and looking like he was abt to attack me id be scared
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (542)
66.5%
No (273)
33.5%

Watched Threads