Kilroy Watch

This discussion is closed.
JSM
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Speciez99)
those examples all illistrate the fact white are as violent as blacks and skin colour makes no difference. who makes up the human race? that would be individuals? these arent examples of rascism thats the whole point. therefore your fear of blacks on the train is completely irrational since whites are as likely to assult u. i think it easy for me to say that no black or Asian man has every ruled either the Britain or the US in the last 1000 years due to the rascism exsisting in both societies. so unless u are proposing both countries were ruled by martians i dont see who else it could be.

who is king coffee?
and, so, but if in your personal experiance, im just going to concede defeat because this is pointless and i got so much hw to do. i wouldnt know that they were just as likely to assult me as in my personal experiance, they didnt. Um maybe no black man has ruled britain because they are only 4% of the population and used to be far smaller.

wtf about martians

king coffee attacked Ghana when it was a british protectorate or something, in the 1880s. Search for him.
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
different sects have different beliefs - why we have come full circle.
i said arab women because i can't currently think of a race (balnket statement obviously) that some believe requires their women to be educated separatly.
we have girls schools and girls only collleges at universities. i know quite a few people who believe in seperate educ for females + males and none of them are arab or muslim...they feel that both genders do better when educated seperately, they do have evidence for this.
btw even though i dont agree with their point of view i respect it.
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tina)
its also true that many women in britain suffer from domestic violence from their husbands/boyfriends.....does taht mean all british men should be held responsible....and as for bigotry i cannot think of an alternative which describes this so well./.....racist? xenophobic? ethnocentric?
BS!

Yes, some women suffer brutality at the hands of their partners in the UK. It is not accepted on condoned by the state though is it? It's an act of an individual.

How can you compare this with an Arab nation that has it written into law that a woman who "doesn't behave herself" can be publicly beaten or executed?
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Howard)
BS!

Yes, some women suffer brutality at the hands of their partners in the UK. It is not accepted on condoned by the state though is it? It's an act of an individual.

How can you compare this with an Arab nation that has it written into law that a woman who "doesn't behave herself" can be publicly beaten or executed?
this is obviously wrong and i never deneyed this! i dont agree with the policies of most arab nations....it does not mean we should call ALL ARABS repressers of women and suicide bombers like kilroy did!
material breach
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
media not impartial - tick
personal experiance therefore more reliable - tick
personal experiance - blacks = attackers - tick
what if you were educated in your segregated arabic school.
common sense does not tell you that if all your experiance (which = common sense) as been of this.

Anyway this has diverged far off the point and i no longer care.
have u noted the flaws in this argument as well? this is effectly saying that you shouldnt read newspapers and rely on what u experience every day. well i know so people who like to get in fights and beat up asian kids ( i dont really but since people seem to like to make up people i thougth i would as well) doest that mean for the asians the best way to find out what the whole white human race is like is rely on their personnel experience? and that provides an accurate picture of most white people no it doesnt!
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
if u can see the flaw what is the point? and i think there is more than one. the british public cant read minds.
because none of you have got it. and im still right becasue yo cant have a foolproof argument about something that is a matter of opinion (as some people are illogical in their opinions). I though they could, thats why they should be allowed to elect my ruler. So if i give money to invest to someone, who is at fault that the money is lost. Me - i delegated it to the trustee/ my representative. If i give a gun to my son and he shoots someone, who is at fault, me, because he wouldnt have had the means even if he had had the willpower. He represents the British people and we gave him that power.
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well im off people...got too much work!
Speciez99 remind abt your rep tomoro in case i forget!
byeeeee
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Having taken some time off from this forum I viewed that we have all become too personal - fun as it might be to deride each other's opinions it is far from constructive - here is a suggestion so that we speak with each other rather than at each other. Howard, JSM, and Vienna tell me what u would agree with from my argument. Tina, Aliel, others and I will tell u what we agree with from ur point of view
Howard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tina)
this is obviously wrong and i never deneyed this! i dont agree with the policies of most arab nations....it does not mean we should call ALL ARABS repressers of women and suicide bombers like kilroy did!
No he didn't. You are really on your back foot here Tina!!
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tina)
Well im off people...got too much work!
Speciez99 remind abt your rep tomoro in case i forget!
byeeeee
thanks bye!
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
have u noted the flaws in this argument as well? this is effectly saying that you shouldnt read newspapers and rely on what u experience every day. well i know so people who like to get in fights and beat up asian kids ( i dont really but since people seem to like to make up people i thougth i would as well) doest that mean for the asians the best way to find out what the whole white human race is like is rely on their personnel experience? and that provides an accurate picture of most white people no it doesnt!
yep, well if you did no people, those asian kids could think the same thing. What about the idea that the universe only exists when you are born, but then has always existed. It only exists to you if you are conscious of it.

What about the many people who read newspapers like the Sun or the Sport and if you add up the circualtion of the daily papers in england and multiply it by four (average or so in a household), it doesnt equal 56 million and i personally have 2 newspapers a day ( so the numbers are not going to reflect individual purposes).
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i also feel that Kilroy has been suspended because clearly his views are biased and he is meant to be objective in his role as a commentator and as a presenter of a topical show
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
Having taken some time off from this forum I viewed that we have all become too personal - fun as it might be to deride each other's opinions it is far from constructive - here is a suggestion so that we speak with each other rather than at each other. Howard, JSM, and Vienna tell me what u would agree with from my argument. Tina, Aliel, others and I will tell u what we agree with from ur point of view
why do we need to be constructive, you forget i have all these destructive teenage hormones.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i also feel that Kilroy has been suspended because clearly his views are biased and he is meant to be objective in his role as a commentator and as a presenter of a topical show
but it was nothing to do with that and was published in a newspaper that is known for being extremely prejudiced.
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i dont think you are going to have much luck finding common ground
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tina)
we have girls schools and girls only collleges at universities. i know quite a few people who believe in seperate educ for females + males and none of them are arab or muslim...they feel that both genders do better when educated seperately, they do have evidence for this.

um race?
Howard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Been fun but I can't go round in circles with this thread anymore......got stuff that needs done! See ya'll
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i dont think you are going to have much luck finding common ground
we both agree speciez is a monkey. ah well time to do some constructive work
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
we both agree speciez is a monkey. ah well time to do some constructive work
wow personnel insults i am privilaged. and i thought u were above that in maturity levels.
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
yep, well if you did no people, those asian kids could think the same thing. What about the idea that the universe only exists when you are born, but then has always existed. It only exists to you if you are conscious of it.

What about the many people who read newspapers like the Sun or the Sport and if you add up the circualtion of the daily papers in england and multiply it by four (average or so in a household), it doesnt equal 56 million and i personally have 2 newspapers a day ( so the numbers are not going to reflect individual purposes).
its streching just a little bit to suggest Kilroy is in this position he writes for a newspaper for crying out loud, and given ur grasp of the arguement i dont think it aplies to u so who is this myifical person who doesnt get out much?
and the cirlcle begins, u are using real extremes to illistrate ur point and they dont hold up if u have any sense to understand what u are actually saying
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (182)
80.53%
Leave (44)
19.47%

Watched Threads