kilroy on ITV
    he he - he's trying to deny it now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    he he - he's trying to deny it now
    let's see what he says

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tina)
    you know what vienna...im not even gonna get into a pathetic slanging match with you, i dont like to argue with you coz ur so damn narrow minded
    awww, you just couldnt help more fabrication....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    and the cirlcle begins, u are using real extremes to illistrate ur point and they dont hold up if u have any sense to understand what u are actually saying
    so you are implying im thick, lucky i prefer brawns to brain *decks speciez00*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    awww, you just couldnt help more fabrication....
    umm, i hate to argue, but . . .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    I never said the opinion itself was expressed vaguely,
    so how does this work??

"The fact that you are able to understand it doesnt mean it wasnt vague....bigcnee was correct("vague opinion"). "

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    umm, i hate to argue, but . . .
    but?

ReputationRep:
    so how does this work??

"The fact that you are able to understand it doesnt mean it wasnt vague....bigcnee was correct("vague opinion"). "
    The argument and points rather than the opinion- in fact I don't recall actually stating in my original post that I thought the argument in itself was vague. So what would make you infer that that was what I meant? All I actually specifically said was that you being able to understand it in no way meant that it wasnt vague, not that it necessarily was. Don't jump to conclusions vienna! Bigcnee was right in his point by point rebuttal of the comments made by byb3- the "vague opinion" bit at the end is yours not mine yes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    The argument and points rather than the opinion- in fact I don't recall actually stating in my original post that I thought the argument in itself was vague. So what would make you infer that that was what I meant? All I actually specifically said was that you being able to understand it in no way meant that it wasnt vague, not that it necessarily was. Don't jump to conclusions vienna! Bigcnee was right in his point by point rebuttal of the comments made by byb3- the "vague opinion" bit at the end is yours not mine yes?
    hang on. bigcnee called byb3's comments simply, "a vague opinion"

i said it wasnt a vague opinion

he said, it was because of the points.

i said that didnt consitute a vague opinion rather an opinion that had vague arguments, by the fact that his opinion was rather obvious(and not vague!)

to which you replied, having seen this point, "The fact that you are able to understand it doesnt mean it wasnt vague....bigcnee was correct"

suggesting that in fact you believed it was vague.

now you are saying, "I never said the opinion itself was expressed vaguely"

and latest, "The argument and points rather than the opinion"

so what on earth is this about, "Don't jump to conclusions vienna" ??
    the conclusion that a) you have changed your mind or b) you forgot to tell me that in fact you werent referring to what bigcnee and I had been discussing and expected me to know that....

ReputationRep:
    hang on. bigcnee called byb3's comments simply, "a vague opinion"
    i said it wasnt a vague opinion
    he said, it was because of the points.
    i said that didnt consitute a vague opinion rather an opinion that had vague arguments, by the fact that his opinion was rather obvious(and not vague!)
    to which you replied, having seen this point, "The fact that you are able to understand it doesnt mean it wasnt vague....bigcnee was correct"
    suggesting that in fact you believed it was vague.
    now you are saying, "I never said the opinion itself was expressed vaguely"
    and latest, "The argument and points rather than the opinion"
    so what on earth is this about, "Don't jump to conclusions vienna" ??
    the conclusion that a) you have changed your mind or b) you forgot to tell me that in fact you werent referring to what bigcnee and I had been discussing and expected me to know that....
    I know what I wrote so I can't see why you bothered to reiterate it all, really.
    I have yet to state whether I thought the post by byb3 was vague, so there is no mind changing involved- there was no stance in the first place! If you chose to infer something that wasn't there then that's your business, but don't try and blame me for it. Bigcnee had made a couple of posts on the subject and yet you assumed you knew which one I meant. Your fault, not mine. I think the best thing for you to do is to take from this the lesson that it is often a bad idea, when in debate, to attribute an opinion to someone whish they haven't actually expressed. Now what I did say, and stand by, is that you being able to understand what he meant doesn't mean it wasn't vague- I assume you would accept the sense of this? What I didn't say was that I felt the comment was indeed vague. Like I said before, you jumped to conclusions, with nothing to back them up.

ReputationRep:
    but?
    who cares

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    I know what I wrote so I can't see why you bothered to reiterate it all, really.
    I have yet to state whether I thought the post by byb3 was vague, so there is no mind changing involved- there was no stance in the first place! If you chose to infer something that wasn't there then that's your business, but don't try and blame me for it. Bigcnee had made a couple of posts on the subject and yet you assumed you knew which one I meant. Your fault, not mine. I think the best thing for you to do is to take from this the lesson that it is often a bad idea, when in debate, to attribute an opinion to someone whish they haven't actually expressed. Now what I did say, and stand by, is that you being able to understand what he meant doesn't mean it wasn't vague- I assume you would accept the sense of this? What I didn't say was that I felt the comment was indeed vague. Like I said before, you jumped to conclusions, with nothing to back them up.
    i said, you said, he/she i said, oh dear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    I have yet to state whether I thought the post by byb3 was vague, so there is no mind changing involved- there was no stance in the first place! Like I said before, you jumped to conclusions, with nothing to back them up.
    no stance?

me: his opinion wasnt vague at all, it was rather clear. i knew what he thought...

to which you reply,

you: The fact that you are able to understand it doesnt mean it wasnt vague...bigcnee was correct. (in having previously asserted that the opinion was vague)

im sorry, but you replied directly to my post and that is clearly your STANCE of ITS NOT VAGUE.
    and yes i have quoted you so my 'jumping' to conclusions is backed up.

ReputationRep:
    sorted - a united front - although i lost post count

ReputationRep:
    no stance?
    me: his opinion wasnt vague at all, it was rather clear. i knew what he thought...
    to which you reply,
    you: The fact that you are able to understand it doesnt mean it wasnt vague...bigcnee was correct. (in having previously asserted that the opinion was vague)
    im sorry, but you replied directly to my post and that is clearly your STANCE of ITS NOT VAGUE.
    and yes i have quoted you so my 'jumping' to conclusions is backed up.
    Vienna, you got it wrong. I can appreciate that you aren't happy about this but I won't stand for you misquoting me. The bigcnee was correct assertion came after a comment about not expecting byb3 to back up his points, or something along those lines, arguments which bigcnee had dealt with already. Hence the comment about him being right. You see...? It should all be falling into place for you about now!
    There had been no stance by me on whether or not byb3 was vague or not. There still hasn't. You are attributing to me opinions I never expressed. The assumption you made (and for reasons known only to yourself still cling to) was incorrect I'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    Vienna, you got it wrong. I can appreciate that you aren't happy about this but I won't stand for you misquoting me. The bigcnee was correct assertion came after a comment about not expecting byb3 to back up his points, or something along those lines, arguments which bigcnee had dealt with already. Hence the comment about him being right. You see...? It should all be falling into place for you about now!
    There had been no stance by me on whether or not byb3 was vague or not. There still hasn't. You are attributing to me opinions I never expressed. The assumption you made (and for reasons known only to yourself still cling to) was incorrect I'm afraid.
    how about those are quotes lifted from your posts and you have yet to provide any to prove your point.

BYB3
    --------------------------------
    Seems to me that Vienna has had a hard time here.

The Arabs have a lot of history as has been commented. However it would seem their era has finished and now they are trying to cling on to whatever dignity they feel they have left.

As for human rights records? Don't make me laugh.

The stories of people being told to take their Union Jack flags out of their windows because it 'offends' Muslims. As Ickle_Katy says on the first page, Arabs can **** us off but we can't **** them. As has been shown with the Kilroy case.

Now you wonder why people vote for the BNP? Because they are sick of it, and quite frankly so am I.

Adam
    ---------------------

BIGCNEE : Vague opinions are often the most dangerous

VIENNA: how is it vague?!?

BIGCNEE: The person has given no real back up for their opinion:

VIENNA: complete tripe, but even so, his opinion wasnt vague at all, it was rather clear. i knew what he thought...

LALA:
    Originally Posted by vienna95
    complete tripe, but even so, his opinion wasnt vague at all, it was rather clear. i knew what he thought...

Which does you credit rather than him. The fact that you are able to understand it doesnt mean it wasnt vague. I wouldnt have expected him to provide any evidence for his assertions for obvious reasons, but bigcnee was correct

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    she does that sometimes dont u darling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    she does that sometimes dont u darling
    why did they ban his talkshow? its better than the others on, he's pretty funny, i saw him talking to trev. mcd on itv, he's half interesting.

why dont they have more time to kilroy, and ditch the other rubbish. least he is controversial and interesting and more well known - thats what will get the BBC ratings.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.