Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    so you are implying im thick, lucky i prefer brawns to brain *decks speciez00*
    where do i imply you are thick? all i did was make the point that you were using extremes to illistrate your point, thats not calling you thick, which would be like your a retard, but i didnt do that. and u wish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by majik)
    isit a wonder u get attacked by black people? idiot!
    wtf are you on, monkey= general insulting term

ReputationRep:
    killroy is a pillock

however what he said is actually true.

any other side argument is besides the point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TK0)
    killroy is a pillock

however what he said is actually true.

any other side argument is besides the point

drop it, its an old thread, i just resented the implications

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TK0)
    killroy is a pillock
    wow you do have support even people who agree with you dont like you, thats is really something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    wow you do have support even people who agree with you dont like you, thats is really something.
    ypu do understand monkey is a general term substituted in for when i want to swear at school, not a racist term.

ReputationRep:
    i do, its wasnt me that said you were rascist that would be majik

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    wait let's have a look at these arab govts - arent they politically backed by bush administration - really he is the obstruction to getting changes there. And if u can crush Iraq then crush the Arabs too - be equal at least - especially since the origin of much of the terrorism is from Arab countries
    Problem is if you strike down at the population, thats just going to make things worse Im not going to start arguing about whether it is justified or not, but regardless it will make things worse (Just look at the nice developments in the ME. Every time a right winged government in Israel decides to "root out terrorism" things get worse. Begin, Netanjaho, Sharon... Doesnt matter if it is justified or not, it still cause more problems than it solve).

When it comes to Iraq, it was a far easier target than many arab countries because Saddam was so hated among his own population. I would not advice any country to atempt the same thing with Iran. When it coems to the bush administration they are partially cooperating with the arab states because they argue that it is better to have a dialouge with them and try to change them than declaring war against the entire arab peninsula starting WW3. Id say the main obstruction to democracy is the expenses which a war would cause. Iraq was not a cheap affair, and the other dictatorships around the world will not be easier. There is a carefull balance between when it is reasonable to atack and when it is reasonable to try to affect the governments with diplomatic methods. I am not going to pretend that I am qualified to making those evaluations, though I quite strongly beleive that Saddam husein was such an extreme case that an invasion might very well have been the wisest action. After all, on average he anually murdered multiple times the number of people which were killed during the war. True enough the US should have removed him already in 1991, and the situation is far from stable yet, but Id say it was correct to remove him from power the way the US did (The justification used by the USA is ******** however. If WMDs was the problem they could equally well have atacked North Korea)
    Btw: I plan to studdy physics

ReputationRep:
    It's an exclusive: Kilroy's quit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    It's an exclusive: Kilroy's quit.

Yea right!........that is what they have been saying on news, but i reakon he was told that he would get the sack if he didnt resign, and so he did.
    I am quite happy that is ugly face (not to mention his dirty-arabiclooking-tan) is off bbc morning tv for a number of reasons. The foremost being that as a presenter (ideally) he should be impartial and he isnt! and never was!
    And all this crap about 'freedom of speech' is just nonsense to the point of it being nothing but b*llsh*t

ReputationRep:
    i heard the show the bbc used to replace him with has recieved higher viewing numbers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    i heard the show the bbc used to replace him with has recieved higher viewing numbers
    I think it was one of those home/garden makeover style pieces of crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icarusgideon)
    Yea right!........that is what they have been saying on news, but i reakon he was told that he would get the sack if he didnt resign, and so he did.
    I am quite happy that is ugly face (not to mention his dirty-arabiclooking-tan) is off bbc morning tv for a number of reasons. The foremost being that as a presenter (ideally) he should be impartial and he isnt! and never was!
    And all this crap about 'freedom of speech' is just nonsense to the point of it being nothing but b*llsh*t
    when wasnt he impartial and please dont mention the irish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    I think it was one of those home/garden makeover style pieces of crap.
    lol, i wish i knew but some of us are at school at that time!

JSM whats this is about the Irish?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    when wasnt he impartial and please dont mention the irish.
    sh*t, i so wanted to mention that irish thing! no, the guy is such a hypocrite. I have watched couple of his shows (does that make me a sad loser?) and at one point he was criticising this man who had had an affair and basically telling him off because kilroy himself didnt like adultery and such. Couple of weeks ago, i had found out that he had had an intermartial affair which resulted to a son (19yrs now) whom he had never contacted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icarusgideon)
    sh*t, i so wanted to mention that irish thing! no, the guy is such a hypocrite. I have watched couple of his shows (does that make me a sad loser?) and at one point he was criticising this man who had had an affair and basically telling him off because kilroy himself didnt like adultery and such. Couple of weeks ago, i had found out that he had had an intermartial affair which resulted to a son (19yrs now) whom he had never contacted.
    when i watched it, whilst i had study leave for my GCSEs and mocks, kilroy always seemed impartial but attacked everyones views.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    when i watched it, whilst i had study leave for my GCSEs and mocks, kilroy always seemed impartial but attacked everyones views.
    The most sickening thing about him is when someone said something he didn't agree with, he rubbished it and made everyone laugh at the person.

ReputationRep:
    daytime tv is awful tho, i cant think of one show that i would actually ever choose to watch!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    The most sickening thing about him is when someone said something he didn't agree with, he rubbished it and made everyone laugh at the person.
    well i never saw that, what i saw was that he questioned everything that anyone said

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    well i never saw that, what i saw was that he questioned everything that anyone said
    You should probably marry him, in that case.

(hehe.. joke)

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.