The Student Room Group

OCR F214 Biology Exam

Poll

Which Biology F214 OCR exam did you find easiest ?

How did everybody find it compared to the January exam (which you might have actually done, or done as a mock).
Reply 2
Liverpool F.C.™

Thanks - but thers no pole.
Reply 3
Hyperbole08
Thanks - but thers no pole.

You mean poll.

And I voted June... but that's because I was ill as **** in January and had to get special permission to do a resit. :p:

Can't remember much of the January paper, except that there was a random seal and something on dialysis. This June's paper was much more straightforward though.
June easily. Although it still meant most of the learning was useless. Everything I learnt about the kidney was useless, mechanisms of photosynthesis and respiration were largely useless, structure of liver was pretty useless.

Argh...
Reply 5
I_Lost_The_Game
June easily. Although it still meant most of the learning was useless. Everything I learnt about the kidney was useless, mechanisms of photosynthesis and respiration were largely useless, structure of liver was pretty useless.

Argh...

Alot of what we learn seems useless in these exams :frown:
I_Lost_The_Game

Argh...

This. Though the january exams missed more stuff than the june one
Reply 7
could anyone post the paper? would be much appreciated
Reply 8
Original post by Soloman

Original post by Soloman
could anyone post the paper? would be much appreciated

have you got the june 2010 f214 paper and markscheme yet? pls could u post it if u have it.
Reply 9
PLEASE anyone!!!!!
Original post by shah29
have you got the june 2010 f214 paper and markscheme yet? pls could u post it if u have it.

I need this paper too, please anyone? :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending