tracksuit bottoms Watch

This discussion is closed.
OppressedMass
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I've seen a few guys wearing them with darkish trainers (when the trackies come down past the heel) I think it looks really good. They were plain navy with maybe a zip at the ankle, any ideas where I could get some?

And don't say Allsports or anything...
TheVlad
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hehehe that's funny
sophieliz
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Nike outlet?
silence
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i know what you mean. i hadn't worn a pair since the days of c&a when i was about 5. but i bought a pair a few weeks ago from zara. they don't have an internet store so you'd have to find an actual shop but it seems like there are quite a few. and they sound like the kind you're after (although i got mine in grey), made out of cotton rather than a dirty pikey polyester type thing, and they're pretty long.
shopaholic_soph
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
tracksuit bottoms = just NO
dogtanian
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by shopaholic_soph)
tracksuit bottoms = just NO

Hey, it's his choice...

Uh... JD sports..?
heminder
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
it only goes if you're playing sports...
else i really must say that trackies are tacky...
3xhilaration
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
as long as ur only wearing them to do sports or go to the gym thats fine.. otherwise expect to be related to a certain group in society
tate
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by 3xhilaration)
as long as ur only wearing them to do sports or go to the gym thats fine.. otherwise expect to be related to a certain group in society
ditto
silence
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i think that the ali g type plasticy tracksuit bottoms are the only chav things really which would bring disgrace upon someone. but (in my humble opinion), there's not too much wrong with a pair of lightweight cotton tracksuit bottoms! obviously not for going clubbing, but just cotching and such.
OppressedMass
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by silence)
i think that the ali g type plasticy tracksuit bottoms are the only chav things really which would bring disgrace upon someone. but (in my humble opinion), there's not too much wrong with a pair of lightweight cotton tracksuit bottoms! obviously not for going clubbing, but just cotching and such.
Yeah that's what I mean. It looked really cool when I saw this guy wear it, and there is a Zara near me so I'll have a look. Thanks.

And PS there's chavophobia (completely justified) and there's paranoia, tracksuit bottoms aren't the enemy!
ClosetGinger
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I wear tracksuit bottoms! But mine are pineapple dance ones, i love them and they still fit and feel comfy after 5 years (I was a fat child)
MarioCreatura
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ClosetGinger)
I wear tracksuit bottoms! But mine are pineapple dance ones, i love them and they still fit and feel comfy after 5 years (I was a fat child)
'Pineapple dance ones'? Oh you have to send me a picture of em now youve got me interested!!!
ClosetGinger
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by MarioCreatura)
'Pineapple dance ones'? Oh you have to send me a picture of em now youve got me interested!!!

Dont scare me mario! I thought that was someone i didnt know for a minute
laurenlauren
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by OppressedMass)
I've seen a few guys wearing them with darkish trainers (when the trackies come down past the heel) I think it looks really good. They were plain navy with maybe a zip at the ankle, any ideas where I could get some?

And don't say Allsports or anything...
I have the solution, courtesy of Jack Wills
www.jackwills.com

If you're going to wear tracksuit bottoms when not playing sport and don't want to look scummy, try their mens' department. Hope that helps!
x
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (133)
18.42%
No (438)
60.66%
Not really bothered about them (151)
20.91%

Watched Threads