This discussion is closed.
matouwah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Blush Babe)
I think you're taking the mickey!!!
sorry me english no too good......this also be called RIPPING DA PISS sometimes...no?
Pegasus
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by matouwah)
sorry me english no too good......this also be called RIPPING DA PISS sometimes...no?
Give it a rest already
Blush Babe
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by matouwah)
You're not a really friendly bloke are you?
Note *Dripping in sarcasm*
AgentX
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
Hi i have say that if you are natrually at all good at maths then A-Level should be no problem there is really no work at all in the AS and normally plenty of time is set aside to learn A-Level so that is no problem either. I am currently doing the hard bits of Further Maths and finding that some of pure 6 is incredibly unintresting so is taking a while to grasp. Its definitely a big leap from normal A Level.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ShOcKzZ)
I find the best way to revise for maths is to do lots of past papers and soon you'll find a trend in the way that the papers are structured.
I did that for p1 and got full marks.
I noticed that 8/10 times the first question was on series and sequences, the second question was usually on coordinate gemoetry etc..etc..

and there isnt much variation between questions on a certain topic from year to year so if you've done the work you should be able to anticiapte whats going to come up. That makes it hell of a lot easier.
How does knowing what order the topics are questioned help you get 100%? It doesnt.

In this exam I forgot to reationalise the denominator, messed up parts b) c) of the series questions, and I got about 3 different values for C in the integration question.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (384)
67.13%
No (188)
32.87%

Watched Threads