Turn on thread page Beta

FAO : Girls - Would you wear this? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    If you got rid of the full stop on the end it would be great. Still wear it anyway though

ReputationRep:
    You do all know that proclaiming yourselves as 'fiends' means you are a member of the hardcore misfits fanclub? just interested.

ReputationRep:
    no i'd like the writing lower. i'd only wear the one in black, and if you are hittinh the goth market maybe purple or red writing is better. might be cool for the writing to be in that font, but a different faberic to the rest of the t shirt

ReputationRep:
    I'd wear the black... i'd even pay for it... just not lots!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stu673)
    You do all know that proclaiming yourselves as 'fiends' means you are a member of the hardcore misfits fanclub? just interested.
    is it? is that a real fanclub?

ReputationRep:
    yeah I'd wear it, tbh I don't think goths would, because if you teemed it with jeans it would just look sort of more rock-chick than goth

ReputationRep:
    If it was free, I wouldn't take it. If someone gave it to me as a present, It'd probably sit in my cupboard or I'd use it as Pjs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KenzoKenzo)
    if someone gave it away for free, would u wear this on the streets / in bars / clubs?

if yes/no , why/ why not?

just wanna find out summing.

it's a medium-low , close fitted cropped top.

By the way, the colours are a bit dimmer then what should be
    so imagine it a bit brighter and lighter

kenz x

I think its ok......I would wear it if I was given it for free to school... I'm too young to go clubbing and stuff...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Two Tone)
    If you got rid of the full stop on the end it would be great. Still wear it anyway though
    yeah...I dont like the period either...

actually I like it more on the back than the front..... :cool:

ReputationRep:
    If you get a girl to model it then I think she should be wearing quite heavy eyemakeup and obviously be hot!

ReputationRep:
    If I decided to buy it then I would wear it, but I wouldn't wear it if it was free! It would make me feel like I was wearing some promotional top

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KenzoKenzo)
    is it? is that a real fanclub?
    yeah, well its sort of unofficial but everyone knows about it apparently. they even named one of their songs 'the fiend anthem'.

ReputationRep:
    how about a white top with black writing. The style isn't bad (i probably wouldn't pay for it mind you) but i would definatley prefer it with black on white. The pink is a bit overpowering and the black is well...black.

ReputationRep:
    I would wear this- it reminds me of the pussycat dolls logo...and thats hot!!

http://www.pcdmusic.com/

ReputationRep:
    If it was free I'd wear it with jeans. I wouldn't wear it to bars or clubs though.

ReputationRep:
    not really, to gothic. im a more cheerful person! its cool though, i know someone who'd look great in it..

ReputationRep:
    I'd wear it just because I love the word fiend!! Not really my style otherwise, but still looks pretty cool with the pink & black.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'd probably wear it. Maybe not to go out to dinner or to bars though.

ReputationRep:
    It'd be good if you made it more urban, using grafitti style writing. Bit too rock for my liking. But if thats what your aiming for then i think its pretty good.

ReputationRep:
    think its a good design, u cud try n make the same tshirt but off the shoulder? think that wud b gud, kinda retro-ish...cud imagine ppl wearing it tho

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.