Brunel-Freshers week! Watch

This discussion is closed.
JJassonn
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
I wanted to go to hot spots on saturday, but they had sold out by the time i got to the ticket seller... bloody que . I got a ticket for tonight though (tony lee - hypnotist). Anyone else going to that?
edu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
no im going to that thing after the hypnotist the red stripe, i had to get thursdays ticket tho!!! Beatboxers haha quality ^^. Shame about the ticket on saturday i got in the queue pretty earlyish and by the time i got to the ticket seller they were nearly sold out =\!
OmaniRed
Report 13 years ago
I got nearly all the tickets, going to the Red Stripe tonight tho!
JJassonn
Report 13 years ago
Red stripe was sold out by the time I got there too I think .
OmaniRed
Report 13 years ago
Why don't you que up mate? I'm sure you can get a ticket there.
JJassonn
Report 13 years ago
Didn't think of that. I just got out of the academy, and tony lee was awsome! To anyone that went... 69!! Omg rofl!

Probably too late to find someone to sell me a ticket now . Locos is still open for an hour, maybe I'll pop in there. Though I'll probably just stand around talking to myself like I did last night :/.

Edit: Hey limey, I see your still online, it's 10:02... doesn't red stripe start now? Or does it start at 11?
xelprep
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
any of you guys at Galbraith Hall?
edu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by JJassonn)
Didn't think of that. I just got out of the academy, and tony lee was awsome! To anyone that went... 69!! Omg rofl!

Probably too late to find someone to sell me a ticket now . Locos is still open for an hour, maybe I'll pop in there. Though I'll probably just stand around talking to myself like I did last night :/.

Edit: Hey limey, I see your still online, it's 10:02... doesn't red stripe start now? Or does it start at 11?
11 bro
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1462)
79.59%
Leave (375)
20.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed