Dos it look stupid if you've got hairy legs and you get your back or chest waxed? Watch

This discussion is closed.
auser
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
i am hairy in alot of places and i was thinking about getting a wax treatment but i imagine it must look stupid where the smooth meets the hairy. will it?
Tarts_n_Vicars
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Assuming you're a bloke (not a chick with a real hairy back n chest lol) it would look fine. Lots of guys have naturally hair free chests etc but all have hairy legs to some degree
mc_watson87
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Tarts_n_Vicars)
(not a chick with a real hairy back n chest lol)
loool
tate
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yeah like girls expect a guy to have hairy legs, they don't expect hairy chests/backs so if the hairs not there then,we'd just assume you naturally diddnt have hair there in the first place.
~Raven~
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Certianly not. Back and chest hair is gross, leg hair (on blokes) is not.
Duck and Cover
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Wot bout happy trail??
andyj72
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i do know girls who dont shave theri legs. i only know cos they told me. there is practically nothing to shave on them so they cnt be bothered to remove it. also cos they are biology students they prefer the hair on cos then the will know if something is clinbing up their legs. hehe
FlyingIsis
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
wax it all! :p:
~Raven~
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by andyj72)
i do know girls who dont shave theri legs. i only know cos they told me. there is practically nothing to shave on them so they cnt be bothered to remove it. also cos they are biology students they prefer the hair on cos then the will know if something is clinbing up their legs. hehe
WHAT????
andyj72
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
its fine hair, you dont notice it. they are indians and black so you dont notice it at all
ClosetGinger
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Duck and Cover)
Wot bout happy trail??
now that is sexy - but i love male body hair. Not to the chest wig extreme, but if they stretch and you get a glimpse of a toned stomach with that little trail...mmmm
Goldenratio
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hairless is nicer I suppose... Not talking from experience... of course----never waxed
eeeeek
Lucia-Peachy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I prefer guys with hairy legs...I think it would look too feminine without it. Although hairy backs are a bit scary but happy trails- I agree with Closetginger, they're sexy.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.95%
No (513)
72.05%

Watched Threads