Suitcases? Watch

This discussion is closed.
mxox
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Ah I've finally begun packing . How many suitcases/ bags is everyone taking? At the mo its looking like two large suitcases and a big holdall for me!!
Tarts_n_Vicars
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
One mid sized suitcase with clothes, rest of my junk in about 3 or 4 cardboard boxes
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
:eek: You don't really take much!
mxox
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by Juno)
:eek: You don't really take much!
LOL. Thats what its looking like right now when I have clothes strewn all over my bedroom floor :eek: Is it more advisable to take one suitcase and cardboard boxes or two suitcases?
pikaboo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Bloody hell, all my clothes and shoes won't fit into two large suitcases, let alone all the other random stuff.
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My clothes fit into one large suitcase and a smaller one. Then it took a big hldall for all of my shoes, and hundreds of bags for my other things! My folders, books and bits took up a large box.
Zebrastripes
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I have 5 boxes being sent to my Dad's house, things i don't need straight away. Then i think i will be having one suitcase, a holdall, another bag and a couple of boxes. I have too much stuff!
parties-r-us!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
well so far ive packed 3 big cardboasrd boxes full of stuff plus a binbag full of stuff (mostly cushions in things) and i havent even packed clothes,shoes and bedding n things!
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
when are all you guys going? I don't plan on packing til next week (I go on the 17th) so I assume you're all going this weekend? Or just packing really early! :p:
john williams
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Im taking one medium size suitcase and a smallish sports bag for clothes, then a box for bits and pieces and a bag for toiletries.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (296)
25.92%
Yes - they're famous (292)
25.57%
No I don't (554)
48.51%

Watched Threads