Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Dear god. Please! It's only 8pm... I can't take anymore innuendos!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    lol. talking about crap music - is this the stuff Klute plays on a friday night? (honeyz and what not!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdamC)
    Dear god. Please! It's only 8pm... I can't take anymore innuendos!!!!!
    i dont think blatantly offring to suck off people in exchange for ball invites and tickets counts as inuendo does it lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by posh_git)
    lol. talking about crap music - is this the stuff Klute plays on a friday night? (honeyz and what not!)
    no, klute tends to focus on iconic cheese like queen, britney, madonna, kylie and stuff like that not rubbish never heard of old bands

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TKR)
    good at gving blowjobs - oh im good honey - well worth the price of a bal ticket dont you worry :cool:
    :rofl:
    I can't believe I haven't made a proper post yet today. All I can do is laugh at past conversations.

(Original post by cobra)
    no, klute tends to focus on iconic cheese like queen, britney, madonna, kylie and stuff like that not rubbish never heard of old bands
    Oli, you should have sooo done a music degree! Then you could have analysed cheese or something!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca)
    :rofl:
    I can't believe I haven't made a proper post yet today. All I can do is laugh at past conversations.

Oli, you should have sooo done a music degree! Then you could have analysed cheese or something!
    :cool: I've spent a great deal of time listening to it and disscussing it with my friends in trying to persuade them to go to klute, and I sucseeded because I quote, "Klute is fun if you are drunk" which is true and why I go I like to listen to good music when I can appreciate it and am sober

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.