Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james101)
    So you dont like them? or that i shouldnt wear them to a club?
    they are mens trainers, so i wouldnt wear them ha. but on a guy they are nice enough.
    righto i would never tell anyone what to wear because i would be pissed off if i was told what to wear. but are you really negative towards loafers/smarter shoes etc or do you just really like trainers?

ReputationRep:
    I dont mind really but i bought the trainers so they wopuld look good with jeans when i go out to pubs etc and i didnt really buy them to go clubbing as i dont normally go. If i was to go clubbing i would probaly just wear smarter shoes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james101)
    I dont mind really but i bought the trainers so they wopuld look good with jeans when i go out to pubs etc and i didnt really buy them to go clubbing as i dont normally go. If i was to go clubbing i would probaly just wear smarter shoes.
    sounds like a plan.

ReputationRep:
    those shoes will be completly fine...just wear them with jeans and a nice t-shirt and you'll fit in fine. don't worry about it so much, just go with the flow and have a good time....its cool that you are trying new things even if you are a bit unsure, you don't know until you try!

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.