Girlfriend swimming in her underwear

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Anon or delete.

Basically this weekend my girlfriend went to a lake with mixed sex friends (I was away) and while she was there she ended up going swimming but she had not packed a bikini, so she swam in her underwear (which were some particularly sexy ones that I had bought her). This means she stripped off in front of everyone, swam in her underwear and then was in the same state of undress afterwards. Also my girlfriend has a large chest and has a habit of 'popping out' unexpectedly which is a worry for me. She then spent the rest of her time there in a male friend's tshirt (which looked like a particularly short dress on her) and her pants.

What I want to know is, would anyone else have a problem with this? I know it's not a major deal, but it slightly annoys me that she got undressed in front of everyone, though on the other hand I know it's only the same amount of clothing as a bikini. Girls and guys opinions welcome.
Texan88
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
No? I would never mind that, stop being so worried over nothing it's not like she was skinny dipping with your best mate.
Deamo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I wouldn't say it would be a problem. =) Really. At least she got dressed afterwards, right? =)

It's just like wearing a bikini, just a /tiny/ bit more intimate, but I wouldn't really worry about it. xD

A LOT of women nowadays (okays, a lot is probably a bit strong, but I've seen a few), go to the beach in nothing but a thong.
A GROWN MAN CRYING.
Report 10 years ago
Most girls get undressed to go swimming. Really.
rY4uGD1fMzBj4xe2
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
I'd be all like, "Damn *****, you nasty".
ily_em
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It's the same as a bikini (well, as long as the underwear didn't go seethrough...)
miss_opinionated
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
No, tis cool.
ThatHatGirl
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I wouldn't take it up with her. Put it this way, if the circumstances were exactly the same except that it was a bikini she was wearing and not underwear, would you be concerned?

If not, then let it go. It's practically a bikini anyway.

If your issue is with her wearing another guy's tshirt, then that's a different matter... but again, I don't think this is a big deal. It suggests the guy actually wanted her to cover up rather than oggling her, which is a good thing.
Mr. Orange
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Anon or delete.

Basically this weekend my girlfriend went to a lake with mixed sex friends (I was away) and while she was there she ended up going swimming but she had not packed a bikini, so she swam in her underwear (which were some particularly sexy ones that I had bought her). This means she stripped off in front of everyone, swam in her underwear and then was in the same state of undress afterwards. Also my girlfriend has a large chest and has a habit of 'popping out' unexpectedly which is a worry for me. She then spent the rest of her time there in a male friend's tshirt (which looked like a particularly short dress on her) and her pants.

What I want to know is, would anyone else have a problem with this? I know it's not a major deal, but it slightly annoys me that she got undressed in front of everyone, though on the other hand I know it's only the same amount of clothing as a bikini. Girls and guys opinions welcome.
Is she Muslim?

Spoiler:
Show
If not, then why the problem?
Broderss
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Be grateful she didn't have sex with him for the t-shirt.
AnonymousPenguin
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Don't be insecure and overly-possessive.
andy786
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
at most she had sex with this other guy...no big deal..
she has big boobs??awesome!
KvBhasgotabigwilly
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You can't really expect her to not go in, she has a life to live as well. Besides she might have gotten undressed behind a tree or something so maybe you're getting stressed over nothing
Don John
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Anon or delete.

You're a man! If you don't want your woman parading her tits around, then give her a jolly good telling off! :yes:
thecityscape
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I wish i had a lake nearby where we could go swimming, sigh.
Lamptastic
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
No biggie...she was hardly naked.
Boristhethird
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
but youd be fine if she was wearing a bikini?
are they not essentaly the same thing, they both cover the same stuff aswell.
nicatre
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Shouldn't matter at all, if you're with her you should trust her, end of.
Frannnnn
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
if you want to buy her a burka swimsuit just do it.
FranticMind
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Mr. Orange)
Is she Muslim?

Spoiler:
Show
If not, then why the problem?
Truly awesome sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (545)
33.89%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (663)
41.23%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (327)
20.34%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (73)
4.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed