The Student Room Group

Swopping Essays For Politics Unit 4: Political Ideologies

I think at this late stage the best thing we can do is read essays and get a feel for how to answer the questions.

I have one A grade nationalism (‘Nationalism is inherently expansionist and destructive.’ Discuss.) and a A Grade Ecologism (To what extent is ecologism compatible with other political ideologies?).

If you have any essays with the topic 'single doctrine' in either/all of the following ideologies, ecologism, nationalism or feminism, that would be ideal... but anything is helpful! Please get back to me ASAP i think just going over essays is the most helpful thing to do at this point!!

Plus the more that people add the more that can be traded! It's just like Pokemon... but with politics essays! Oh the excitement!

Cheers,
JoeHH
Reply 1
Wahoo - First!
JoeHH
I think at this late stage the best thing we can do is read essays and get a feel for how to answer the questions.

I have one A grade nationalism (‘Nationalism is inherently expansionist and destructive.’ Discuss.) and a A Grade Ecologism (To what extent is ecologism compatible with other political ideologies?).

If you have any essays with the topic 'single doctrine' in either/all of the following ideologies, ecologism, nationalism or feminism, that would be ideal... but anything is helpful! Please get back to me ASAP i think just going over essays is the most helpful thing to do at this point!!

Plus the more that people add the more that can be traded! It's just like Pokemon... but with politics essays! Oh the excitement!

Cheers,
JoeHH

I've got 4 essays:

How does Ecologism differ from other political ideologies
Is nationalism reactionary or progressive?
To what extent is there tension between multiculturalism and liberalism
To what extent have feminists achieved their aims since the beginning of the 20th Century

all have been marked as either A or A*
let me know if you want any of them, and we can swap :smile:
Reply 3
ecoooonomics
I've got 4 essays:

How does Ecologism differ from other political ideologies
Is nationalism reactionary or progressive?
To what extent is there tension between multiculturalism and liberalism
To what extent have feminists achieved their aims since the beginning of the 20th Century

all have been marked as either A or A*
let me know if you want any of them, and we can swap :smile:

Just messaged you :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending