Reply 3
G4ry
Biscuits, obviously :rolleyes:

Lol! Very funny!

G
Reply 4
a_musical_guy
What letter comes after T? thanks in advance

Am sort of wondering why this question is being asked in the first place. :frown:
Reply 5
Xenon
Am sort of wondering why this question is being asked in the first place. :frown:

You don't really have to ask, they're obviously very bored and have nothing more constructive to do with their time.
Reply 6
a_musical_guy
What letter comes after T? thanks in advance

U don't alf mek up sum crap u no - first onion rings or cheesy puffs then this?! all i ask is Y?
Reply 7
G4ry
You don't really have to ask, they're obviously very bored and have nothing more constructive to do with their time.

Better than another I am bored thread, but there could be loads of other titles of threads which wouldn't sound as silly as that!
bless, does this forum make people forget their alphabet or something...ollie couldnt tell the difference between a d and an e last night.... hehe.

love Katy ***
Reply 9
ickle_katy
bless, does this forum make people forget their alphabet or something...ollie couldnt tell the difference between a d and an e last night.... hehe.

love Katy ***

oi!

minus one drink in ex!
Reply 10
Ollie
oi!

minus one drink in ex!

ok..... while we're on alphabets, does anyone know what the Radio comms alphabet is........ i only know a couple:

Alpha
Beta
Charlie
Delta
Echo
Oscar
Sierra
Tango
Yankee
Reply 11
4Ed
ok..... while we're on alphabets, does anyone know what the Radio comms alphabet is........ i only know a couple:

Alpha
Beta
Charlie
Delta
Echo
Oscar
Sierra
Tango
Yankee

Foxtrot
Golf
Hotel
Juliet
Kilo
Lima
Mike (or Mikey, I forgot)
Papa
Quebec
Romeo
X-Ray

That's all I can remember, besides the ones you gave.
Reply 12
4Ed

Alpha
Beta
Charlie
Delta
Echo
Oscar
Sierra
Tango
Yankee

alpha
bravo
charlie
delta
echo
foxtrot
golf
hotel
india
juliet
kilo
lima
mike
november
oscar
papa
quebec
romeo
sierra
tango
unform
victor
whiskey
x-ray
yankee
zulu

This wasn't a copy and paste job. I actually typed all that. So if the alphabet is outta place, dont complain.
Reply 13
Bhaal85
alpha
bravo
charlie
delta
echo
foxtrot
golf
hotel
india
juliet
kilo
lima
mike
november
oscar
papa
quebec
romeo
sierra
tango
unform
victor
whiskey
x-ray
yankee
zulu

This wasn't a copy and paste job. I actually typed all that. So if the alphabet is outta place, dont complain.

Alpha November Oscar Romeo Alpha Kilo

You work it out :p:D
Reply 14
Bhaal85
alpha
bravo
charlie
delta
echo
foxtrot
golf
hotel
india
juliet
kilo
lima
mike
november
oscar
papa
quebec
romeo
sierra
tango
unform
victor
whiskey
x-ray
yankee
zulu

amazing.... :biggrin:
Reply 15
ZJuwelH
Alpha November Oscar Romeo Alpha Kilo

You work it out :p:D

Not really :rolleyes: Typical, coming from a statistician :tongue:

Like I said, I work in a phone shop and it constantly requires me to ring up the network providers requesting things like the customers details, as I sign a lot of people up into contracts, I need to know these things.
Reply 16
Bhaal85
Not really :rolleyes: Typical, coming from a statistician :tongue:

Like I said, I work in a phone shop and it constantly requires me to ring up the network providers requesting things like the customers details, as I sign a lot of people up into contracts, I need to know these things.

OK forget statistician will ya! It's all about stockbrokering these days :biggrin:
Reply 17
erm, i had to memorize that :biggrin: for AFJROTC :tongue:
Reply 18
4Ed
amazing.... :biggrin:

If you would like to show me your appreciation by allocating rep, I wouldn't mind. :biggrin:
Reply 19
Bhaal85
If you would like to show me your appreciation by allocating rep, I wouldn't mind. :biggrin:

of course you wouldnt :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending