This discussion is closed.
a_musical_guy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
If you were sent to prison and had to live on one of these for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?

You could never ever eat anything else again... it HAD to be either Onion Rings or Cheese Puffs.
Tobias
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by a_musical_guy)
If you were sent to prison and had to live on one of these for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?

You could never ever eat anything else again... it HAD to be either Onion Rings or Cheese Puffs.

Cheese puffs, but you'd die within a relatively short period on nothing but cheese puffs :P
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Onion rings...they're so versatile!!!!!!!

G
Saf!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
awww! no prawn cocktail or tamato ketchup! .................i hate onion and cheese!
onlylittleme
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Cheese Puffs definitely, the onion would get on my nerves eventually!
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
**pukes**

Those are sick. I don't think I'd mind about dying shortly afterwards from malnutrition to finally escape it.
JabberJaw
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Onion Rings are o.k
Saf!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)
**pukes**

Those are sick. I don't think I'd mind about dying shortly afterwards from malnutrition to finally escape it.
i'd rather starve to death than eat onion rings or cheese puffs!
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
A tough one :rolleyes:

Onion Rings as the Cheesey taste would get too much.
thefish_uk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Saf!)
i'd rather starve to death than eat onion rings or cheese puffs!
Starving is painful.

I voted cheesy poofs but I think I'd rather have onion rings actually... cheesy gets really nasty after a while. Ah well...
Saf!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)
Starving is painful.

I voted cheesy poofs but I think I'd rather have onion rings actually... cheesy gets really nasty after a while. Ah well...
if i eat either my mouth goes really dry and horrible!......................o h well there is suicide! :rolleyes:
thefish_uk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Saf!)
if i eat either my mouth goes really dry and horrible!......................o h well there is suicide! :rolleyes:
Yeah...

Just the thought is making me feel nauseous.
*dave*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by a_musical_guy)

The fact is that prison is such a cushy lifestyle nowadays! It wouldnt be cheesy poofs or onions rings it would be christmas dinner and yorkshire puddings every night!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (228)
61.46%
Yes- I don't like it (16)
4.31%
No- I want it (102)
27.49%
No- I don't want it (25)
6.74%

Watched Threads