This discussion is closed.
siren
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Has anyone had any replies from Kings for dentistry?
-c-
Report 16 years ago
yes, i just heard from them on thursday [8th jan] about interviews
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by siren)
Has anyone had any replies from Kings for dentistry?
no not heard a word yet.....starting to panic.. :confused: ...is it ur first choice?

lucky thing -c-
-c-
Report 16 years ago
don't worry 999,
in the email they sent, they said they "don't interview in January" so i think the interviews should be comming out this and next month!

which dental schools did you apply to? [and have gotten offers/interviews for?]
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by -c-)
don't worry 999,
in the email they sent, they said they "don't interview in January" so i think the interviews should be comming out this and next month!

which dental schools did you apply to? [and have gotten offers/interviews for?]
hey -c- just made me feel a whole lot betta ....

iv applied 2 ***kings***(1st choice)....qmul...bham n manchester

was sposed 2 hav an interview at manchester but cudnt make it so they sed theyd get bak 2 me in feb/march :eek: ....got a postcard from qmul but aint heard anythin from the otha 2....

wot bout u?....n wots ur first choice?
-c-
Report 16 years ago
hey 999
i applied to kings [first choice], qmul, birmingham (3 the same as you!!) and bristol.
REJECTED from bristol o_O WITHOUT interview -_-

Interviews for kings, qmul and birmingham in end of feb or early march. only heard from these just recently thou!

goodluck!
mb85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I recieved an offer for Business Management at kings.........anyone know how good the uni is for business????
xtra786
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by -c-)
hey 999
i applied to kings [first choice], qmul, birmingham (3 the same as you!!) and bristol.
REJECTED from bristol o_O WITHOUT interview -_-

Interviews for kings, qmul and birmingham in end of feb or early march. only heard from these just recently thou!

goodluck!

hey congrats on ur interviews for bham, qmul, and kings..
to hell with bristol, they're ranked last.

havent heard anything from kings yet, and its my first choice, jus wondering when is ur kings interview? and do u think i should contact them if i havent heard anything? same applies from qmul , havent even got a postcard from them.

thx in advance..

tc
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yes.....no offence but i really really h8 ppl from bristol uni....there sooo stuk up

anyways i was wonderin wen ur interviews 4 theotha unis are aswel...especially bham?....n did u send kings an email first or did they just tel u?
britney
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hey there, i applied for dentistry at manchester, liverpool, leeds and sheffield. Got offers from manchester, liverpool and sheffield but havent heard anythin back from my interview at leeds yet! ahh!!!! has anyone else? i really want to go there. for all you that still have interviews to come , good luck! just b urself!
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by britney)
Hey there, i applied for dentistry at manchester, liverpool, leeds and sheffield. Got offers from manchester, liverpool and sheffield but havent heard anythin back from my interview at leeds yet! ahh!!!! has anyone else? i really want to go there. for all you that still have interviews to come , good luck! just b urself!
congratulations on your offers.
devc
Report 16 years ago
not yet but i had an interview at manchester last month but still havent got back to me. i got an interview on 5th feb at leeds aswell. Anyone know how long manc take to reply or what leeds interview is like???
xtra786
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by devc)
not yet but i had an interview at manchester last month but still havent got back to me. i got an interview on 5th feb at leeds aswell. Anyone know how long manc take to reply or what leeds interview is like???
hey hey, had my interview for manch sometime last november, and they gave me an offer the next day (came on ucas website first), still havent heard from kings though..

gud luck on the interview at leeds..
-c-
Report 16 years ago
congrats to britney for her offers!

my interview for kings is on march 1st.
my friend who is applying for medicine at Kings is still waiting for an interview as well so she emailed them but they reply saying that you have to wait because "of the large number of applications they get"
i actaully did email kings in december about dentistry coz i was anxious about the interview offers as well and got the same "wait lalala because of large number of applications"

hope that helps!
goodluck
-c-
Report 16 years ago
to 999,

bham emailed to ask if i could fly over to the uk in february for an interview [im international] so i replied back saying yes if they could please give me the dates they have for interviews and they havent replied since -_-''. that was like 3 weeks ago
this makes life extremely difficult as i need to book airline tickets and they wont tell me when i can be interviewed! just "february" O_O

which ones have you been interviewed/offered? for dentistry.
thx!
SHS
Report 15 years ago
hey!! ive applied for dentistry 2 kings, mach, bham n bristol n so far av ABB offers from kings and manchester thou i got my bristol int comin up soon n i really dont know wot to expect so if u guys know n e thing bout bristol interviews i wud luv to know!!
-c-
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by SHS)
hey!! ive applied for dentistry 2 kings, mach, bham n bristol n so far av ABB offers from kings and manchester thou i got my bristol int comin up soon n i really dont know wot to expect so if u guys know n e thing bout bristol interviews i wud luv to know!!

hi. how long did it take for kings to give you a reply after your interview?
SHS
Report 15 years ago
well had the intv in dec n found out the day after
DazYa2
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
i got offers at liverpool, manchester, queen mary, and sheff
want to go to liverpool
SHS
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by DazYa2)
i got offers at liverpool, manchester, queen mary, and sheff
want to go to liverpool
thats cool didnt actually go round liverpool so didnt apply there but its pbl isnt it?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (216)
67.92%
No (102)
32.08%

Watched Threads