The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
marisad_uk
hope you are being nice, because im tired and have a tendancy to think someone is being nice when they are having a sarcy dig at me, but if you are just nice, then thanks :biggrin:

yes i was being 'nice' :biggrin:

As for all this music genres convo ... i'm happy with whatever people choose to listen to ... as long as i'm not forced to listen to it 24/7 through the walls!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Some indie isn't death.. but i get your point that radiohead is extremely depressing. If you can call the libertines indie, debatable i suppose they were not full of sad songs, until the crappo second album.
Reply 62
I love Radiohead :biggrin: heehee
beculus
I love Radiohead :biggrin: heehee

So do i :smile: I have to be in a certain mood to listen to them though.
Reply 64
im confused... how can indie = death? indie is just independent.. hence the name lol..
Reply 65
twistedrose
So do i :smile: I have to be in a certain mood to listen to them though.

Ahh yes, do agree with you there. 'The Bends' isn't exactly a happyclappy album.
Reply 66
twistedrose
Some indie isn't death.. but i get your point that radiohead is extremely depressing. If you can call the libertines indie, debatable i suppose they were not full of sad songs, until the crappo second album.
alot of indie isnt death music!! most of my indie music is happy music :wink:
Reply 67
Yeah I like a bit of indy e.g Radiohead being the one I like most like but therecomes to a point where the music gets to depressing... and well....

End of it before the hole gets bigger.... :frown:
peter_pson
yes i was being 'nice' :biggrin:

As for all this music genres convo ... i'm happy with whatever people choose to listen to ... as long as i'm not forced to listen to it 24/7 through the walls!

yep im fine as long as people don't play their taste REALLY LOUD for hours and hours on end. Although i will retaliate with really loud SUPER HAPPY JPOP EUROBEAT until they can stand no more and turn into fluffy bunnies MWHAHAAHAH :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
marisad_uk
yep im fine as long as people don't play their taste REALLY LOUD for hours and hours on end. Although i will retaliate with really loud SUPER HAPPY JPOP EUROBEAT until they can stand no more and turn into fluffy bunnies MWHAHAAHAH :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I am glad i am not in your accomodation :wink: :P Imagine you'd torture the other ppl on the other side of your room who have not done anything wrong.
twistedrose
I am glad i am not in your accomodation :wink: :P Imagine you'd torture the other ppl on the other side of your room who have not done anything wrong.

nooooo i don't torture people, but if they annoy me i will annoy them back, 'tis only fair after all :p: I will convert everyone to random konami songs....

*nori nori nori life is not a story para para dancing eurobeat* :elefant:
Reply 71
indie is the most non descript name for a genre.
:dancing: *sings* :dancing:
Ah, sawaranaide
Atataka nasonotewa
Watashi no subete kuruwasu

Ne, yurusanaide
Kitsuzuchio osaete
Hohoenderu anataga iru
Mou, karaenaine

Ochiteku tokino amai katori
Kurikae sutabini hidokunaru

DAKISHIMETE
Imadake suki datta furi*****
Datta hitotsunakenara
Zenbu zenbu iranai

BLOOMIN' LIKE A ROSE
Hontono kodokumo shiranai
Mada awai hanabirani
Namidano tsubu kakaetamama

:dancing: :dancing:
marisad_uk
:dancing: *sings* :dancing:
Ah, sawaranaide
Atataka nasonotewa
Watashi no subete kuruwasu

Ne, yurusanaide
Kitsuzuchio osaete
Hohoenderu anataga iru
Mou, karaenaine

Ochiteku tokino amai katori
Kurikae sutabini hidokunaru

DAKISHIMETE
Imadake suki datta furi*****
Datta hitotsunakenara
Zenbu zenbu iranai

BLOOMIN' LIKE A ROSE
Hontono kodokumo shiranai
Mada awai hanabirani
Namidano tsubu kakaetamama

:dancing: :dancing:

lol.. i am way confused! What does that mean?
twistedrose
lol.. i am way confused! What does that mean?

i don't actually know :redface: its just a song i really like, and liked it so much i learnt how to sing along to it!
marisad_uk
i don't actually know :redface: its just a song i really like, and liked it so much i learnt how to sing along to it!

Very impressive..
twistedrose
Very impressive..

im weird i know, don't dislike me :flowers:
sounds like the Maori Haka
marisad_uk
im weird i know, don't dislike me :flowers:

It wasnt in a bad way :smile: it is impressive. I cant recite songs in a different language.
Reply 79
super furry animals r **** i saw them when they were supprorting Oasis n they sucked,Oasis were fantastic though!!

Latest