This discussion is closed.
snk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
theres a sit on the internet that has revision 4 ur gcse's alevel's n AS's ive used it alot it wud help i guess its:

www.s-cool.co.uk
snk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
www.s-cool.co.uk
snk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
sorry abt the link: juss type this in the address box on ur netnly the website don type anythin else startin from www
((((fdasdfasfdwww.s-cool.co.uk)))))))))))))))
ButterCookie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I thought the CGP ones were really good, as they made the material easier to understand. I'm selling mine cheap on ebay at the mo.

I also liked the Longman ones for French and German.
cobra
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Personally i find revision guides useless, they dont go into enough depth for my liking, i know there not ment to but i like depth, i'm doin A levels now and i just make up my own questions when revisiong chem and physics and do exam questions in chemistry in particular i use an easy undergraduate book to revise stuff like mechanisms
Lithium
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I have always found "Nelson Advanced seicnces" really good, and simple but informative, they have the main TEXT book and a summary book with all the key points and equations...... used it in CHEM AND BIO AS till now, quite good :cool:
Mystic
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
CGP - English / Maths / Science

Letts - any others

(My opinion...they are the ones I used.....)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.67%
No (266)
33.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise