Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ello!
    anyone on it? what u lot think of it?

ReputationRep:
    I am and I like it

ReputationRep:
    I am on it and personally i think it is a pile of ****. I get loads of random girls trying to add me, I'm not really interested in girls from several hundred miles away from me lol.

ReputationRep:
    Lol just looked at yours and you're in my network:Me nelson alexa you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olliemccowan)
    I am on it and personally i think it is a pile of ****. I get loads of random girls trying to add me, I'm not really interested in girls from several hundred miles away from me lol.
    http://www.hi5.com/friend/displayPro...userid=4120710
    "Looking To: Date Women
    Interests: sex, football, women, sex, football, clubbin, more sex"
    I wonder why they add you :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    oo im on hi5 too, but subscribed on it long time ago! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I thought this was a netball kind of game

ReputationRep:
    lol yer but i'm looking to DATE women, not have a chat with some chick that lives the other side of the country, or worst of all not even in the same country!! viper 3, who the **** is alexa? lol. she was another of the randoms that added me.

ollie

ReputationRep:
    I dont know lol not actually sure who Nelson is he's from America

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olliemccowan)
    lol yer but i'm looking to DATE women, not have a chat with some chick that lives the other side of the country, or worst of all not even in the same country!! viper 3, who the **** is alexa? lol. she was another of the randoms that added me.

ollie
    Yeh I know what you're saying, I've had some random FOBs add me. It's easy to click 'reject' after seeing they live in [insert random place] though :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viper_3)
    I dont know lol not actually sure who Nelson is he's from America
    lol fair enough, whats the link to your hi5 profile?

ReputationRep:
    im on it, its cool cus ive bumped into a few people i havent seen in long time, and afew i dont want to know. but its nice.

ReputationRep:
    i started it the other day but it's a disaster. it emailed every hotmail contact i've ever spoken to (i've had the account for years as well) so it's slightly embarrassing. i have bumped in to people i havn't seen for ages but it seems to be a prime location for perves/pimps to spend hours looking for girls.

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.