The Student Room Group

Family Affairs: Pete Callan

Just watched it bout an hour ago and i can't believe Pete is dead :eek: havent watched the show in yonks but saw the adverts and wanted to see who died so thought why not? i've always had a bit of a soft spot for Pete :redface: and thought he acted brilliantly today. was just wondering what others who watched it thought? i wasnt sure whether i wanted him to live and go to prison or die but decided that its better if he goes out with a bang. he looked so cute when he was crying, my heart just melted :love:
Reply 1
Ramy
Just watched it bout an hour ago and i can't believe Pete is dead :eek: havent watched the show in yonks but saw the adverts and wanted to see who died so thought why not? i've always had a bit of a soft spot for Pete :redface: and thought he acted brilliantly today. was just wondering what others who watched it thought? i wasnt sure whether i wanted him to live and go to prison or die but decided that its better if he goes out with a bang. he looked so cute when he was crying, my heart just melted :love:

Oh i saw it! and yes my eyes were watering i thought he played it really well, my mum didnt understand how i could find it sad, but i too had a slight soft spot for him...
Reply 2
I have been reading about it in We Love Telly! I feel like I know the characters, despite the fact Ive never even seen the thing, cant believe he is dead!
Reply 3
OMG PETE KILLED HIMSELF ! i cant believe family affairs is going to end in december...!
i saw it too! I felt sorry for Pete as well :frown: But i think, now Trish behaved like that, she wont be able to keep the baby. So Irlene (sp??) will adopt Thomas because his a part of Pete.
Reply 5
i hope trish dies
Reply 6
i hope trish dies

Erm... Pete is the one that died.
Reply 7
I don't have a favorite character on Family affairs but for some strange reason I felt really sad when Pete got shot. I couldn't believe I would feel anything for the man cos he was a real meany. I felt a tear trickle down my chin. Not very nice. It's pathetic I know! Anyway, I hope trish rots in hell for pushing him so far!

Kontroversial
Erm... Pete is the one that died.
Reply 8
Shame he had to die. I was hoping they might have left it open for him, y'know like if he comes back again during another scandel.
Reply 9
Is it true that Channel 5 are actually thinking of scrapping the Family affairs by December? I wouldn't blame em cos some of the story lines are getting boring especially when Mel dissapeared. It just went on and on and on. I got bored and switched over to Eastenders. Now, I'm really into Eastenders and Emmerdale.

Xanthe
Shame he had to die. I was hoping they might have left it open for him, y'know like if he comes back again during another scandel.
I watched it when it first started until they killed everyone off in the boat disaster after Mel and Roy's wedding. Am shocked to read that Pete is dead. He was a Family Affairs legend!

Latest