Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just watched it bout an hour ago and i can't believe Pete is dead :eek: havent watched the show in yonks but saw the adverts and wanted to see who died so thought why not? i've always had a bit of a soft spot for Pete and thought he acted brilliantly today. was just wondering what others who watched it thought? i wasnt sure whether i wanted him to live and go to prison or die but decided that its better if he goes out with a bang. he looked so cute when he was crying, my heart just melted :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramy)
    Just watched it bout an hour ago and i can't believe Pete is dead :eek: havent watched the show in yonks but saw the adverts and wanted to see who died so thought why not? i've always had a bit of a soft spot for Pete and thought he acted brilliantly today. was just wondering what others who watched it thought? i wasnt sure whether i wanted him to live and go to prison or die but decided that its better if he goes out with a bang. he looked so cute when he was crying, my heart just melted :love:
    Oh i saw it! and yes my eyes were watering i thought he played it really well, my mum didnt understand how i could find it sad, but i too had a slight soft spot for him...

ReputationRep:
    I have been reading about it in We Love Telly! I feel like I know the characters, despite the fact Ive never even seen the thing, cant believe he is dead!

ReputationRep:
    OMG PETE KILLED HIMSELF ! i cant believe family affairs is going to end in december...!

ReputationRep:
    i saw it too! I felt sorry for Pete as well But i think, now Trish behaved like that, she wont be able to keep the baby. So Irlene (sp??) will adopt Thomas because his a part of Pete.

ReputationRep:
    i hope trish dies

ReputationRep:
    i hope trish dies
    Erm... Pete is the one that died.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a favorite character on Family affairs but for some strange reason I felt really sad when Pete got shot. I couldn't believe I would feel anything for the man cos he was a real meany. I felt a tear trickle down my chin. Not very nice. It's pathetic I know! Anyway, I hope trish rots in hell for pushing him so far!

(Original post by Kontroversial)
    Erm... Pete is the one that died.

ReputationRep:
    Shame he had to die. I was hoping they might have left it open for him, y'know like if he comes back again during another scandel.

ReputationRep:
    Is it true that Channel 5 are actually thinking of scrapping the Family affairs by December? I wouldn't blame em cos some of the story lines are getting boring especially when Mel dissapeared. It just went on and on and on. I got bored and switched over to Eastenders. Now, I'm really into Eastenders and Emmerdale.

(Original post by Xanthe)
    Shame he had to die. I was hoping they might have left it open for him, y'know like if he comes back again during another scandel.

ReputationRep:
    I watched it when it first started until they killed everyone off in the boat disaster after Mel and Roy's wedding. Am shocked to read that Pete is dead. He was a Family Affairs legend!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.