This discussion is closed.
crazy_cutie44
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hiya, was just wondering if anyone could help!? I have a contract phone and get so many messages a month- does anyone know how much it costs to send messages when you have used all your contract ones? its just i have gone waaay over and am expecting my bill and kinda want to know before i get it.
thanks xxx
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by crazy_cutie44)
Hiya, was just wondering if anyone could help!? I have a contract phone and get so many messages a month- does anyone know how much it costs to send messages when you have used all your contract ones? its just i have gone waaay over and am expecting my bill and kinda want to know before i get it.
thanks xxx
All contracts are different. Have a look in your user guide or check out your provider (is that the word?) website, they may have information or telephone numbers that you can call.
crazy_cutie44
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by happysunshine)
All contracts are different. Have a look in your user guide or check out your provider (is that the word?) website, they may have information or telephone numbers that you can call.
aww thank you, xx
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What network are you on? Find out then go onto your networks website, find your tariff and that should tell you what your fees are.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
they are 10p to 12p
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (8)
26.67%
No (18)
60%
Don't know (4)
13.33%

Watched Threads